Friends & Acquaintances

Not a question: Thought for the day. Instead of thinking about what you hate, think about what you love, and what you can do to help,
improve or nurture the things you love. You'll feel better. I'm telling you this because I care about almost all of you.
17
|
Effloresce · 22-25, F Best Answer
I try to practice this, as well as trying to not complain about everything and instead accept things as they are. It does wonders for mental health
4meandyou · F
[@563720,Effloresce] ❤️
Thank you very much 🤗🤗
4meandyou · F
[@78387,Stereoguy] ❤️
GallantlyChurlish · 41-45, M
Almost
4meandyou · F
[@963326,GallantlyChurlish] I am honest, but I do care.
GallantlyChurlish · 41-45, M
I believe you. It was a good message. [@387713,4meandyou]
My delusions could become real you mean if I love them 🤔🤣
Caprice · 36-40, F
Nice🤗
Chaoticneutral · 26-30
That and trying not to be so controlled by ones emotions and environment. Fuck the poltics, the interest groups, the outrage, just be yourself and let the world do it's thing. So much BS today.
4meandyou · F
[@877165,Chaoticneutral] I have worked with women with children recovering from drug abuse for 2 years, and then at the affiliated Homeless shelter in the next town for families with children for four years. I would still be working there if the ex had not become disabled. I had to switch jobs to support him for five years.

I joined a church after my divorce where they put me in charge of providing meals for people who were ill, and helping in other ways like cleaning, packing, and so on. Very challenging at times.

I've worked with the elderly, after my mother's death from dementia, specializing in alzheimer's, dementia and brain damage care.

Nowadays I am focused on creating family trees for people who are, apparently, clueless. Because I can figure out the research pretty easily I am able to find missing spouses, missing parents, and missing children.

I hope, eventually, to have mapped a large chunk of the missing families involved in the settlement of this country. They are our history.
Chaoticneutral · 26-30
[@387713,4meandyou] Wow you do a lot for people, worlds lucky to have ya :)
4meandyou · F
[@877165,Chaoticneutral] Reach out of the darkness....
openwater · 41-45, M
Set them free. If they don not return, then it was meant to be. I do less damage that way also.
4meandyou · F
[@974564,openwater] Think about what you love. What do you love and wish there was more of?
openwater · 41-45, M
Society's freedom from finances, so people can be true to their contribution to it.
4meandyou · F
[@974564,openwater] To thine own self be true.
Nimbus · M
Profound :)
4meandyou · F
[@1313,Nimbus] ❤️
AbbeyRhode · F
Good thought. ☺️
4meandyou · F
[@27778,AbbeyRhode] ❤️

Friends & Acquaintances

Not a question: Thought for the day. Instead of th... | Friends & Acquaintances | Similar Worlds