Friends & Acquaintances

Is it weird to hang out with your friend's parents?
My friend's mom is pretty cool and likes to hang out. I have no problem with it but my friend thinks its weird. Sometimes I think it is because she doesn't have any daughters and so she can do more "girly" things
2
|
dragonfly46 · F Best Answer
When I was in high school I made friends with a few of my friend's moms. We stayed friends for the rest of their lives. Sadly, I'll be attending one of their funerals tomorrow. They were all kind, wise and supportive. Things I needed at different times in my life.
When I grew up, I paid it forward. I was that mom. To this day the "kids" ( They are 22-28) still come around. Usually to share a milestone or to say hi.
Thank you for BA.
KeKeNae · 22-25, F
[@563449,dragonfly46] no problem 😁
Tubbs · F
Well I like to act innocent and cute around my friend's moms
Deadcutie · 13-15, F
I have no problems with it..
Snowvixen · 26-30, F
No, not at all unless you end up screwing em then THAT is weird
Blondie04 · F
Why would it be weird? Why not?🤔
DropsOfPain · 26-30, F
Hm. Not very usual but it's ok.
all depends on how much you hang out with them
Sazzio · 26-30, M
Of course your best friend would think it "weird." All children find their parents embarrassing. If other parents do it then it ok.
DearAmbellina2113 · 36-40, F
I don't think it's weird. I was close to a couple of my friends' moms as a teen. I felt like I could talk to them more openly than I could with my own mother. They were like beloved aunts to me.

Friends & Acquaintances

Is it weird to hang out with your friend's pa... | Friends & Acquaintances | Similar Worlds