Date of Last Revision: August 27, 2016
Please read the Terms of Service
carefully. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the similarworlds.com website, Similar Worlds or Similar Worlds Mobile, you represent and agree that (1) you are at least 13 years of age, (2) you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree with the Terms of Service
and the Cookies
Below we list the licenses of each of the scripts, tools and other contents we use. Keep in mind that this list may change at any time, as we are always actively working on this website.
Emoji on Similar Worlds
Similar Worlds uses Emoji One, created by Ranks.com Inc and Domin Valida, which license is Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International. This amazing work can be found at http://emojione.com/
Use of GeoLite
This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com
Use of MozJPEG, gifsicle and optipng
We use MozJPEG, gifsicle and optipng to optimize our images and photos. These tools are just great!
Use of Let's Encrypt
Let's Encrypt is a certificate authority (CA), a service provided by the Internet Security Research Group (ISRG). Connections to Similar Worlds are secure because we use SSL provided by Let's Encrypt.
* howler.js v2.0.2
* (c) 2013-2016, James Simpson of GoldFire Studios
* MIT License
* jQuery Hotkeys Plugin
* Copyright 2010, John Resig
* Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses.
* Based upon the plugin by Tzury Bar Yochay:
* Original idea by:
* Binny V A, http://www.openjs.com/scripts/events/keyboard_shortcuts/
CSS Browser Selector 0.6.3 (2014-02-19)
Originally written by Rafael Lima (http://rafael.adm.br)
* Tsvetan Tsvetkov (ttsvetko)
* Alex Gibson (alexgibson)
* The MIT License (MIT)
* Copyright (c) 2015-2017 Tyler Nickerson
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
* of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
* in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
* to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
* copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
* furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
* all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
* AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
* LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
* OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
* THE SOFTWARE.
The images used for our Awards (Trophy, Medal and Certificates) were designed by Freepik
Similar Worlds and all staff of Similar Worlds will not be held responsible for (1) any content generated by Similar Worlds users or (2) content that exists through any links posted on the Similar Worlds website.
Similar Worlds is in no way affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Experience Project.
Similar Worlds and all images associated with Similar Worlds are © Copyright 2017 Similar Worlds. All Rights Reserved.