I Love Childhood Memories

Childhood Memories

One of my favorite childhood memories is going to the grocery store with my grandmother and almost always being able to throw whatever I wanted into the shopping cart. I would usually ask if it was ok before doing so but she very seldom ever told me I couldn't.
how many heads of cabbage ?
Mine was helping my grandma cook in the kitchen. I forgot everything she taught me though. And still can’t cook for shit lol
[@335573,Alexasmilez] awww that soo sad.. well their always restaurant food lol
railfan1984 · 36-40, M
[@335573,Alexasmilez] I think the focus should be you were able to have that time with your grandmother in the kitchen even though you say you have forgotten what she taught you. My cooking is limited to the microwave and frozen pizzas lol. I never helped my grandma with any cooking but I did so with the dishwashing. Always goes a lot faster when you have one person washing and one drying :)
Awesome.
My grandmother was like that too, although if I wanted a snack, usually she’d just say, “ah, petite, I can [b]make[/b] that.” And when we got back to the house she’d make cookies, praline candy, beignets and they always tasted much better than store bought. I [b]still[/b] miss her. 🥺
elafina · 31-35, F
i loved when we were taking the bus together. My parents never put me in a bus as a child we were always using the car. But my grandma...i loved these trips with the bus and her, i was always so happy to go.
She was collecting cart postals with cats (20 years ago there was no facebook or youtube cat videos!) so she was taking me at tourists shops that had these stands and we were searching a lot if they had any new ones that she didn't already have. I have gone through her collection many times so i knew almost all of the cards she had. When we would find a new one she was getting so exited.
Thanks for reminding me, nice post <3

I Love Childhood Memories
Parenting and Family