Trans women are women, NOT females, am I right? What do you think?

How more right am i? This coming from me, a virtually out woman of "trans experience"
DarkSideoftheMoon · 31-35, F
A woman is an "adult female human being" but whatever you identify as is your right.
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@622788,SumKindaMunster] i kind of got that vibe, its become the gist of this conversation
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
The word female identifies the sex of an entire species with the ability to bear children...the word woman refers specifically to humans. That a trans person identifies as a woman does not make them, genetically a woman, nor a female. BUT...there is no reason someone cannot identify as a different gender if they choose to. If you want to be a she/her, they/them, we/us, he/him, that’s your right. Many of us just ask that you tell us your preference so we may show you the same respect for your preference that we would like for ours.
LunarOrbit · 56-60, M
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] nice explanation!
CakeByTheOcean · 26-30, F
[image deleted]
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@1108911,Zavodila] we aren't "traps" or "its", we are people with an interesting and unique experience, "boyhood" to "babehood"☺️

Unfortunately, "caitlyn jenner" mainstreamed culturally the trans topic, just as i left high school
CakeByTheOcean · 26-30, F
[@602837,Dogemilataka] No I was referring to this post. Not the situation
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@1108911,Zavodila] in what way is my post a trap?
KuroNeko · 41-45, F
I guess you mean the difference between biologically and what you identify as.
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@1095867,KuroNeko] yes
KuroNeko · 41-45, F
[@602837,Dogemilataka] That's fair then I guess
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@1204467,xuxuguinhu9] i'm right right?

I Am A Tranny Think I Want To Be A Women