I Love Horses

I hope any horse lovers on SW will join me in shedding a tear for the great Denman, whose death aged 18 was announced today. Denman won the Cheltenham Gold Cup, two Hennessy Gold Cups, and was second in the Cheltenham Gold Cup less than a year after recovering from a near-fatal heart condition. He was a big, black, brute of a horse, not specially nice to know in the stables apparently, who loved jumping and seemed to run faster the further he went. His old rival Kauto Star died a couple of years ago, so it seems like the end of an era. Goodbye old friend.
7
|
Nyloncapes · 56-60, M
Yes I'm a horse lover , and go horse racing. Yes both great horses
Celt43 · 46-50, M
I was dad to hear he died today a thrilling horse to watch I'll never forget his gold cup win his greatest achievement in my opinion for him and his jockey Sam Thomas
I have a special bond with dogs and horses...such intelligent animals..

I Love Horses
Categories: Pets, Animals and Nature

I hope any horse lovers on SW will join me in shed... | I Love Horses | Similar Worlds