I Like Taking Selfies

Let's pose as thugs or gangstas! Share your pic or selfie. Funny or tough, it doesn't matter.

Here's mine:

[image deleted]

Thugs and gangsters look good only in TV shows. This is just for entertaiment. I neither support not glamorize gangsta culture. Please don't be a gangsta in real life! I pray for all!馃檹馃檪馃
Miram26-30, F
where is the dope at though?
SoLeRiMix31-35, M
[@542305,Miram] Lol! I am sorry! I don't smoke!馃檪
mrlopez26-30, M
is that a Puerto rican flag
SoLeRiMix31-35, M
[@1161949,mrlopez] Well, I have seen it on TV people in Chile, Argentina, Panama, Uruguay, Colombia and Venezuela having tacos. Yes, it's a Mexican food. Mexicans might have taken it to other countries or natives from the above mentioned countries adopted it and improvised it as per their taste. Just like the Lebanese food 'Shawarma'.馃檪
mrlopez26-30, M
[@1078904,SoLeRiMix] you are probably confusing empanadas with taco
tacos actually comes from the native mexican tribes called Aztecs . so that's why it's only for mexicans. empanadas you see them all throughout latin america and they have different tastes depending on the country. the picture above is an emapandas and the picture below is a taco
SoLeRiMix31-35, M
[@1161949,mrlopez] Well, I know the difference between the two and I had both in Chicago. Trust me on this part, I did see tacos joint in these countries on TV!馃檪
mrlopez26-30, M
i'm 5'4 and only bench 125 but i'm a hardcore gangster
kodiac18-21, M
SoLeRiMix31-35, M
[@665475,kodiac] So cute!馃槑馃憤
RoosterM
How about Cowboys too?
SoLeRiMix31-35, M
[@527571,Rooster] Most welcome!

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1PfrmCGFnk]馃檪

I Like Taking Selfies