I Am Stressed Out

I'm really not in the mood to meet new people but that is what I'm gonna do in a few. I started a group in real life. Luckily, it's only one other person coming that I haven't met.
2
|
Really stressed. Feel closed in. Really need someone to talk to. Have no one. Guess I'll go talk to Jesus
7
|
Hello. What a stressful day yesterday. Mom fell coming down the steps at her house yesterday and got banged up pretty bad. I had to run around trying to find somebody to watch my daughter so I could be with them in the hospital all day yesterday. The...
8
|
So stressed out all I want to do is cry.
3
|
I want to tell someone something, but if I do, it will end in disaster I think. I don't know what to do. Ugh.
3
|
I’m done stressing over shit it’s not worth it
3
|
Perhaps I am going to sound a bit ludicrous here for a moment. Perhaps this is not even that big of a deal in 2018. I cannot bring myself to "come out" to anybody. I am afraid of how the news will be received. I do not know how my parents w...
0
|
I am having difficulty falling asleep, I missed a week at the gym and I'm afraid I'm not doing enough to lose weight. I'm afraid of dying in my sleep from the massive weight on my body. A friend of mine talked to a girl I've liked...
0
|
I've been laying on the couch all day. I missed work. I'm broke and I can't do a thing to fix it. It's the beginning of dope sickness. It will only get worse from here. I can't stand this and my parents can't know. I don...
0
|
My body aaaaaches from stress and not eating much today. Thank goodness I'm finally home and can relax.
0
|
It's difficult seeing my wife in this much pain. The cancer may be gone, but the pain and agony isn't.
3
|
Has anyone ever had stress cause them to be drained and fatigued physically? I am under so much stress and being fatigued causes me to be more stressed... it's a never ending cycle.
5
|
So I have three papers due in less than one week....fml...😣😣😣. And this is only justthe beginning of the semester. Can't wait till this is all said and done😧
2
|
COLLEGE. Everyone gets through the fear of loans, and I am going through one now. I have to take a loan in my second year. Not only that, will I ever have time to be with the guy I like. We are slowly getting into something serious, but classes are a...
3
|
I am stressing the f out right now
5
|
I wince at the after-taste of this deceptive wine. What began as pure bliss - to the eye, to the nose, to the tongue - has turned to pure bitterness. The rosy romantic red in the glass has split and stained my hands with blood; the enchanting smell h...
1
|
So, I'm in this huge training phase at work. With my recent promotion the new job functions, duties, responsibilities - have me totally stressed out and stretched beyond what I can reasonably work through mentally. The flow of information and le...
9
|
There are a lot of days I stress out. It's really making life look bad. I don't look forward to anything. I dread everyday and the times I open my eyes yo wake up. Do the same damn things over and over again. I really hate having to talk ...
1
|
It's so hard working in a group of people who fail to understand you. This was supposed to be a fun project. DX I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I don't want to do this anymore. I just want the presentation to be over wit...
3
|
Today I had to leave work to do a school project but my manager forced me to come back to work not long after. I'm so stressed out! I'm almost done with school but obviously at the same time I have to work. These two parts of my life don...
1
|

I Am Stressed Out
Categories: Health

I Am Stressed Out | Similar Worlds