I Love Showers

my awakening today
[big][/big][b][c=#003BB2]as i awake the duvet wrapped between me[/c][/b] [b][c=#003BB2]i feel the light [/c][/b][b][c=#003BB2]on my half[/c][/b] [b][c=#003BB2]open eyes yawning i lay there with time standing still just as i decide to wander to my shower slowly i move from my bed barefooted i turn on the water it rushes warm i feel my need to enter into the world of warmness pleasure and wetness as the tingles flow through me the water flows over my skin making me feel alive awake and happy clean with thoughts of deliciouse coffee to follow to drink to enjoy to be awake again today[/c][/b]
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
MrAverage1965 · 56-60, M
I hope you enjoyed your coffee and have a great day. Virus restrictions permitting.
LipstickJodie · 18-21, F
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/27/24/42/LipstickJodie-G9Bca8vTm7zOsM9.jpg]
very nice word picture
As I imagine getting you dirty again
carolinehugz · 46-50, F
Getting up sounds lovely when you write it like that.
jackson55 · M
I make the coffee first then hit the shower.
carolinehugz · 46-50, F
[@15676,jackson55] Or if youre really organised set up the coffee machine the night before if its got a timer use that so its ready for you next morning. I am of course not that organised or get AM and PM mixed up on the dials🙄
jackson55 · M
[@849829,carolinehugz] I have a keurig coffee maker. It comes on at 5 so it’s ready when I get there.

I Love Showers