I Love the Outdoors and Nature

A lot of people talk about going to church go out and get in the woods by yourself find you a nice rock or log sit there have a nice hour or so conversation with god in his home which is everywhere
When I'm hunting I feel closer to God than any other time I was online to look at what he created and only him
12
|
ravenwind43 · 46-50, F
I find more spiritual connections through nature. Quiet places where you can really listen and contemplate, no matter what you believe. Churches aren't evil but they aren't the supreme answer.
Hotwifesophie · 36-40, C
Seems strange hunting and killing and talking to god
annamarie65 · 51-55, F
@Hotwifesophie: sunday is meant for attending church service, any other time i go into nature...whereever that may be...but God said "where two or more are gathered in my name, i shall be there"...that is why at least one day is set aside for church, to be with two or more people worshipping.

I Love the Outdoors and Nature
Categories: Hobbies, Travel

A lot of people talk about going to church go out ... | I Love the Outdoors and Nature | Similar Worlds