I Pole Dance

Teach girls its more important to be strong and talented than it is to be pretty or skinny.

I currently do it on cam for clients , they love it. I get paid a lot to do it for them. For clients I don’t do many tricks I do mainly floorwork such as twerking and combination spins whilst wearing my pleasers (stripper heels ). I can’t wait until the places actually finally reopen. It’s so annoying and depressing right now we’re I am. I’ve been struggling a lot lately , it’s really hard at times to feel confident within my self when you see so much things about how all girls should be or look , but I’m strong and talented , I may not be what society wants , I am who I want to be which is the most important. The open leg one which is the teddy bear straddle was really advanced it taken me months to achieve it. I haven’t taken any brand photos lately of the most recent moves I learnt as I have been trying to sort out my new camera , I will take some more as soon as possible. If Anyone wants to see my private strip shows or any other shows I do message me. [image deleted][image deleted]
quitwhendone · 46-50, M
adorbz · 22-25, F
those are some omegaheels, I’d like double my height wearing those 👀
You’re strong and you’re smart hun!
That's a lot of muscle:o
ap199 · 46-50, M
Stunning beauty and such talent :-) I love it
dsrice · 51-55, M
You are impressively strong

I Pole Dance