I Believe Love Heals

Wind made her transition peacefully at 9:45 this morning. I read the messages from you all - ended with the poem "Tonight I can Write the Saddest Lines" by Pablo Neruda that for some reason I was led to on this site under "I Write Poetry". Right after I shared all the kind blessings/prayers/words and poem, Wind took a final breath and peacefully slipped away in LOVE!!! Blessings to you all.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
*softly* It has been nearly 3 years since you have died. Time sure flies...Wondering how many people remember you here still? Life goes on. Others have died too. Yet we still remember them with love...Hope the angels are your constant companions and that you are well and happy, Windsylph. Peace and joy.
[@412752,PoetryNEmotion] 🥺 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
[@372543,Vivaci] I prefer words, Vivaci. I only knew her from her battles with her illness. This is in memory of her and of others who touch our lives in small or large ways. I wish everyone would leave messages so they know they are not forgotten.
[@412752,PoetryNEmotion] I just choked on your kind words of rememberance, POE. I think I also knew bout her only much later...just a few months before she passed. But there are others like Soossie and QW, who knew her way before that. She was a strong woman who reminded me of my aunt who fought against breast cancer for 12 yrs...🥺
TexChik · F
I miss you and your "soft breezes" . It was such an honor you considered me a friend. Heaven is a better place with you in it sweetie.
TexChik · F
[@1309,Vetrov] she was such a kind and beautiful soul
Miklee02 · 51-55, F
[@113373,TexChik] she was a wonderful woman.... and so very much missed 😔
TexChik · F
[@20460,Miklee02] she was exceedingly kind to me , even in her last days
Her name was Faye

She had a beautiful avitar

In reality, she was even more beautiful

She reminded me women like to be reminded they are cute

On Sundays ... she shared the Peace of the Lord

She aspired

She achieved success as a PhD and fame as a romance novelist

She liked to swim in the lake

She thrived on nature walks

She loved ... and on occasion allowed herself to be loved

She was eloquent

She loved ... love

It will be a while before I will adjust to not seeing her green light.

I provide assurance, that the veil between heaven and earth, is thin for those with faith and love.

May we all know the Love Faye wanted us to know
[@6757,questionWeaver] 🙏
Livingwell · 61-69, M
[@6757,questionWeaver] Thank you for sharing a bit about who she was. We never really know all the facets of a person. Each person experiences a different side of us. She was no different. I think her greatest gift and accomplishment in life was getting all of us to open our hearts and for a moment, just a moment, examine our own mortality. I will wake each day being a little more greatful that I have another day here in this life and a chance to open another heart.
[@6757,questionWeaver] May God bless and watch over her.
A poem for you my darling Fay:

Beautiful flower!!

I place you on my hair .....

Blue Calm lake!!

I will ride to the horizon of your being....

Birds, that love you, will fly with you to the infinit of light and love...

It's raining, and I miss you....

❤️❤️
[@11805,NobleDebaucher] thank you dear friend... she'll be missed a lot.
Peaches · F
[@1067,Soossie] Yes, she was a bright light in a dark world.✨😔
[@364304,Peaches] indeed dear Peaches...
JustNik · 46-50, F
🙂 that is what matters. We’d have rather kept her, and I’m sure she’d have rather stayed, but when the universe has other plans, there is solace in the fact that she left in the peace and love she sought to give. Thank you for helping her with that and leaving us with the gift of knowing it. Very much appreciated. ❤️
[@23104,JustNik] Well said.
Fungirlmmm · 46-50, F
Blessings to you and all that love her dearly. She touched my life in ways very few have been able to do. She was my true and dear friend and prayer partner. God blessed me with her presence and i am glad to know she is no longer in pain. I love you my windy friend, and until we meet again I will hold your words of encouragement in my heart.
Mguinm · 51-55, F
[@1433,Fungirlmmm] *tears
All ... I have been working night and day to locate Faye's celebration of life details.

Todate ... there have been no public announcements, which I have been able to locate.

She has an elderly father and they may be handling the info privately ... to reduce grief.

I am being assisted by local funeral homes.

I had promised I would share this info once it was made public.

I am continuing relentlessly to locate this.

With respect for life eternal,
qW
[@6757,questionWeaver] OMG!! You're truly a great friend and human being, qW. 🙌
Let me know if I can help in any way.... Please... 🙏
Did you contact Faye's friend who updated this last post for us?
[@372543,Vivaci] I have no contact info for her
[@6757,questionWeaver] they (Joyce and her sister) are on Facebook x
Thank you for everything that you have done during her fight with cancer... thank you for taking care of her wish in here...

Please keep her green light on for a while...
I have no words to describe my pain...
[@1067,Soossie] Amen
[@1067,Soossie] 🤗
Received word that the Celebration of Life for Faye will occur in May.

There are currently no obituaires or announcements. (Was told this was at the family's request)

I have reached out and spoken with Faye's sister ... where I passed along all your condolences.

May peace, blessings and love know each of us.
Mguinm · 51-55, F
[@6757,questionWeaver] Thank you QW!
Thank you.... I'm glad now that her family know she had lots of friends and love during her difficult time.... it provides them with comfort..

You did good Questionweaver..
Angeleyez · 46-50, F
[@6757,questionWeaver] thank you QW
Mguinm · 51-55, F
I felt her passing this morning--her transition, her spirit ascending and her thankfulness for all the love/words we gave her. I cried this morning I didn't want to lose her, but I know right now she's in a much better place. I wanted to post this picture of this bridge it's by Thomas Kinkade. I think of her glowing spirit softly gliding over this bridge like a soft breeze to the other side that awaits her.
Mguinm · 51-55, F
One more bridge for her!
Mayumi · 22-25, F
[center]Dearest Faye, softest breeze <3 We all enjoyed your company here. You will never be forgotten.

[/center]
sciguy18 · M
“Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave bereft
I am not there. I have not left.”

― Mary Elizabeth Frye
Mguinm · 51-55, F
[@361684,sciguy18] this brought tears to my eyes. I've seen this poem before and it fits her so well. Thank you for posting it.
[@23013,mguinm] 🤗
[@361684,sciguy18] Perfect, sci. 🤗
🌷🌹🌺🌸🌼🌻🌺🌸🌼🌻🌺🌷🌹🌺🌸🌼🌻
Sleep well, my friend. 😞
While in deep grief I am trying to concentrate on the blessing of Wind's life rather than the pain of her departure

I miss her terribly

I try and remember her love and light are seeds that have grown into a silvery tree of spirit supporting and reinforcing my being

Though she's gone, she will never truly depart. Her generosity and consistent support throughout the years have left their legacy.

She is all around me, and within me.
[@106578,Faerylight] Strength to you.
[@24735,Silentspectator] Thank you ❤🤗
[@106578,Faerylight] 👭 😘 Take care, friend.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
Windsylph dances with the angels now. No more pain. Condolences to her loved ones left behind. Light and love. (I did not know her-just of her and Neruda was perfect for her journey).
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
😢 Will miss her presence...may you all be comforted by the memories you shared.
WillowRayne · 51-55, F
Wind lives forever in each of us that she touched. Blessings, peace & prayers. 🙏✨🌻❣
Miklee02 · 51-55, F
She will be greatly missed 💜 😢
jim44444 · 70-79, M
I wish to thank @Windsylph bestie for letting us know of her passing. In a private message Windsylph expressed how grateful she was to have her best friend in her life.
I am sitting in an airport with tears in my eyes. Windsylph is the most sprititually honest person I have ever met. I say is because she is not gone but ahead of us in our shared journeys. I recall the words she posted to another a few weeks ago, "I look forward to meeting you in many lifetimes to come".
Goodbye for now Windsylph, I will think of you whenever a soft breeze touches my soul.
[@8129,jim44444] this is beautiful.... thank you for reminding us of her words..
[@8129,jim44444] Nice Jim.
Angeleyez · 46-50, F
Thank you Jim just lovely [@8129,jim44444]
Degbeme · 61-69, M
I wish I could find the words to express my sorrow. This world has lost a wonderful soul and person. May she rest easy now and without pain. Wind my life and many others has been enriched by being your friend. 😢
I will miss her dearly. She was taken too early, but burned so brightly in this world. I hope her profile is left up so we can read her stories and smile from the memories.

I can't think of anyone who used their time so well on this Earth to share their creativity and spread so much love to us all.

This is devastating but I am so glad she is not suffering and in a much better place.

I am missing her already....
Windsylph · F
[@412752,PoetryNEmotion] "Bestie here" - I'm sorry I don't know how to create a whiteboard - but so appreciate everyone's kind words! She was such a light in my life, I will be a long time finding my new normal.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
[@1981,Windsylph] Hi. I think you can just go on her profile and start a new posting. Say it is you-her Bestie. And state it is Windsylph's whiteboard. Then people can come and post whatever they want on it. They can stop by and say their thoughts on her. Share memories. Or just say they are thinking of her. I didn't know Windsylph, but many here did. I know they would like to remember her and posting on a whiteboard would be a fine tribute to such a good, caring person. If you want I can direct you to some here that would give you an idea of what one looks like.

I also want to thank you for keeping people here up-to-date on Windsylph's life. I know she fought a courageous battle and she was always kind to others here. And thank you for sharing the love that so obviously exists here and always will in her final moments on this earth. I offer my condolences to you. You and she were obviously close. I wish you peace and rich remembrances of memories shared. Thank you.
[@1981,Windsylph] To Bestie - 🤗 Sent love n light filled prayers for your peace. ☀
Noble · 51-55, M
😢 Such a beautiful soul lost too soon. ❤️
[@11805,NobleDebaucher] Yes
Mayumi · 22-25, F
Sweet dreams, sleep well and soft breezes dear WindSylph ❤
You are in God's caring hands now, free and surrounded by beauty and light 🌹
HeavenBesideYou · 56-60, F
Until we meet again dear Wind...

Livingwell · 61-69, M
God bless you Windy! 🤗
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
[big][center][c=#800055][b]God Bless Windy!!!![/b][/c][/center][/big]I just want to thank God for hearing all of our prayers
back when Wind first disclosed to us that she was dying. When we prayed and asked for Wind to see just one more Christmas, God delivered and exceeded our wildest expectations by giving her another month and a half!!!

[center][b][c=#4C0073]Another New Years.

Another Valentine’s Day.[/c][/b][/center]

Thank you God for being so generous to our beautiful spirit friend, Windy!!!!
[@403045,Ambroseguy80]

Amen
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
Amen [@403045,Ambroseguy80]
[@403045,Ambroseguy80] 🙏
__()__

Our dear (((Windsylph))), We all wish you our love n sufficient light while you have stepped in this first chapter in eternity.
🌹
Thank You, we say. 🙏
We had very brief interaction but they were always so sweet.

I am so sorry for your loss, she suffers no more.
🌈
Peaches · F
God led her home on the wings of angels....👼See you there lovely lady.😭There aren't words for how I'm feeling right now except for the love of this truly inspiring lady...in the end there's only love.[image deleted]💋💓💫

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZrtSDmQOro]
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
I miss her so much right now. She was always able to calm me and was my voice of reason. I really need her wisdom...😥
[@6912,Pinkstarburst]

Me too Pink

Me too
Angeleyez · 46-50, F
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] me three pinky 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Byron8by7 · M
May she make her journey with love and grace from all. Peace and love always.
Sarabee · 41-45
Almost a year! Yet still it feels as if your name would show up in the feed spreading fragrances of the kind.
🌼😇
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] 🤗
Each one of us have the potential to leave an impact behind. She IS one such soul.
I sincerely hope we all treasure each others' presence and be a support whenever needed. Life is too short for maintaining differences.
[@24735,Silentspectator] 🤗
[@24735,Silentspectator] Well said! Sadly few of us ever realize this.
Miklee02 · 51-55, F
Miss you Wind..... I know you’re a beautiful angel watching down on us 😇 you’ll never be forgotten 💜💜
Vetrov · 56-60, M
It is good her friends remember [@20460,Miklee02]
Miklee02 · 51-55, F
[@1309,Vetrov] never forget 💜
TexChik · F
[@20460,Miklee02] I think about her all the time . She was a published author.
[/center][i]God saw you getting tired
and a cure was not to be.
So he put his arms around you
and whispered “Come to Me”[/i][/center]

Rest In Peace Dear Wind🙏🏻
May she rest in peace.
Angeleyez · 46-50, F
My Earthly flesh Mourns the light that has gone out, but my heart has reminded me the light is not gone, for the brilliance of her light will set Elysium ablaze for all eternity. So long my sweet friend, our words we shared over our time together will echo in my soul always, you made me aspire to be better, to listen closely and to laugh and love often. Faye, thank you, for your kindness and love, encouragement and often strength. I will miss you my friend, but not always for one day you will welcome me with open arms and we shall share our morning coffee again. Much love and respect my friend. 💜💜💜💜🙏🙏🙏🙏💜💜💜💜💜💜
Daltonbrother · 51-55, M
I didn’t have the pleasure to know her… But I’m sorry for the loss and I know that she is flying free in the heavens now...
Vetrov · 56-60, M
She was generous with her time till the last.

And there was so little time.

❤️
This message was deleted.
She was a great writer, and an even better person, will miss her. 💔
Peaches · F
I still have messages from her in my inbox, she thanked me for helping her with "fear." ⭐She is missed, thanks for all you've done Weaver❣👼
Angeleyez · 46-50, F
[@364304,Peaches] me too
A brave brave girl taken far too young. She bore the pain far greater than I could. God bless you and RIP.
Sleep tight. 😢
Lady of love!!

Lady of understanding!!

My forever friend!!

You will always stay and live in my heart and I will always remember what you have taught me in love, by love, and for love...

Today, I will celebrate you, your life, your beautiful soul in universe, and my forever friendship with you...

For you Rebecca!! Until we meet ....

[image deleted]
[@106578,Faerylight]

😢 I miss her and I know that you are a gift that she left to me... 🤗❤️
[@1067,Soossie] 😭😭😭❤❤❤

I am moved beyond words.

I feel it too.
[@1067,Soossie] Amen
seeandhear · M
There is a peace to this but right now I’m just at a loss for words
[@485959,seeandhear] 🙏
seeandhear · M
[@24735,Silentspectator] Thank you my friend.
🙏
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
Only you know just how much I miss you beauty. I look for you in the breeze, in the changing of the seasons. I listen for your voice in the trees and the songs of nature. To know you are a spirit on the wind keeps you in my heart...I can look into the sky, open my mind, and know you are always close. Breeze by when you can my lovely light.
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] __()__ :)
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
Nearly a year ago now since you have gone to heaven. I didn't know you. I only know of you. I followed a bit of your later journey here. I hope you dance with the angels now and you have peace. Perhaps others who knew you will return to memories of you. Now you are truly part of the wind. Peace.
This message was deleted.

I Believe Love Heals