I Am Gender Fluid

Gillian 365 (Day 5)

[c=BF0080]One of the last ones from c2013/2014. And not surprising it's another LBD. This time a little layered spaghetti-strap cocktail dress.[/c]

There was a post recently asking which emoji described us the best and I chose this one. 🧛‍♀️
The reasoning was because I'm old (lol), I always wear black, I never sleep at night and I like red drinks. Anyway, just focusing on the one point. I like black and think it suits me the best. Maybe I just don't like too much colour.

I don't want to get into the discussion here and I'm sure it's been mentioned in one of my stories...just because I'm a certain way or label myself as something, doesn't mean I have to conform to what is socially dictated or perceived. Or more related to the point, just because I feel feminine at times, doesn't mean I have to only like cute and frilly, pink, silky, girly stuff. It was only much later, I decided to try different outfits and colours but still prefer black. Around this time though, it was all black dresses.

[i]Note: I know the pictures are not very clear but back then, I didn't have the greatest phone. I adjusted the contrast and lighting as best I could. Anyway, you will get to see the dress better in future posts. when my dressing and photography improved.[/i]

Gillian 365 details:
https://similarworlds.com/9498070-I-Am-Gender-Fluid/3919314-Gillian-365-started-7-June-2021-The-idea-for-this
TheotherAndy · 41-45, M
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@568699,TheotherAndy] ☺️
DragonFruit · 61-69, M
Lovely....as always. 😍
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@475592,DragonFruit] 🤗 and as always, thank you
Kimchigirl · 31-35, F
I really enjoy these posts
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@1201561,Kimchigirl] and I really appreciate the views, comments and support! ❤️
willyemmosher · 56-60, M
So sexy love the 👠👠
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@1356,willyemmosher] thank you. I really liked these heels when I had them.
plasticpants02 · 61-69, M
Very sexy look
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@1669,plasticpants02] thanks very much
PTCdresser57 · 61-69, M
So beautiful Gillian...love the dress and look.
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@27773,PTCdresser57] thank you. It is a cute dress
ZenPearl · F
Stunning as always!
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@674752,ZenPearl] thanks for the compliments as always ❤️
ZenPearl · F
[@52436,Gillian] You're welcome
WonderGirl · 41-45, F
You're gorgeous. Those photos are great. Very hot.
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@498097,WonderGirl] oh don't even go there. There's a reason you get so many likes and comments. You are real and honest and natural. And you are the kind of beautiful and sexy we can never be.
WonderGirl · 41-45, F
[@52436,Gillian] Thank you so much. I have admirers and I care about them and pay attention to them. I feel my honesty is good for making friends. I'm not beautiful, not like you. I'm out there for all to see and most people like that. Again thank you.
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@498097,WonderGirl] you have a cult following. Your being honest makes friends. I think my kind of honesty loses many. I wouldn't compare the two of us because it isn't right to do so. Also we shouldn't because we're completely different. Your natural beauty is something all your admirers can attest to. I'm just good at taking pictures.
TexChik · F
Cute dress
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@113373,TexChik] it is cute 🤗

I Am Gender Fluid