I Have Had Sex In a Car

I suspect this was much more common in the 60's when very few of us unmarried teens had anywhere else to go. It was never the most comfortable experience. In those days, car seats were fairly static. They would slide back and forth to accommodat...
Edited: 1 week ago
such fond memories !!!
polyandrym66 · 70-79, M
No condoms in my car when I was a teenager. My girlfriend would get so turned on, she did not care..
Sharon · F
Providing the weather was OK, bent over the bonnet (hood) was a good position for sex.
Sharon · F
@HubbyB: We could usually find somewhere reasonably private.
HubbyB · 70-79, M
@Sharon: If we managed to borrow her dad's car, that was a luxury. It was usually in shelters along the promenade, or th occasional knee trembler on the way walking her home.
jackcros · 70-79, M
One girlfriend had a Fiat 500, barely room to be a passenger in that, never mind getting up to "naughties" in it. As for bending over the bonnet, one good thrust would probably have caused costly damage to it.
mathsman · 70-79, M
Yes, it didn't seem as if all boys were at it, but I had so many intimate connections with boys my age back then, specially the sleep-overs.
HubbyB · 70-79, M
@mathsman: I didn't have that many but what I had were fun.
mathsman · 70-79, M
@HubbyB: more than fun for me, very intimate and sensuous
Thankful64 · 56-60, M
Lol. Those were the days.
We turned back the clock last year and had sex in our car on the way home from a friends river shack. Found a dark secluded spot and went for it. When the wants it the wife gets it. 😂😂😂
HubbyB · 70-79, M
@MrThankful64: Good for you. Wife's arthritic joints prevent us from doing the same otherwise we'd be sure to try it for old times sake. We do still park up at times for a bit of a fumble though. Hand jobs and fingers are a piece of cake, and even oral is relatively easy without too much acrobatics (although him on her can give a crick in the neck if not careful).
Airport car parks are fun too. There's always people walking around but never really close enough to see what's going on. Sue often worries that there maybe a CCTV cam zoomed in on us but I tell her not to worry about it - just keep sucking. 😋😳
Thankful64 · 56-60, M
@HubbyB: Hahaha 😂😂😂
dcsm42 · 61-69, M
Great story...thanks for the trip down memory lane. My wife (girlfriend then) enjoyed the pleasures of car sex during our teenage years. We managed to have lots of hot orgasms on a secluded road not far from her house. Loved those "Happy Days" and nights too 😍 Dc
dcsm42 · 61-69, M
It was great your future father-law let you use the car. I know what you mean about getting lost in the heat of the moment and losing half of the condom wrapper. I bet it went flying trying to get the condom open and get to the night's pleasures. I used my dad's car when J and I dated and it had a bench seat too. It was a great car for fucking in too. We had to be careful and not leave any evidence of our night of sex...a condom wrapper in the floor board would have not been a pleasant conversational piece on the way to church on Sunday morning lol. We did have a scare once when on a hot summer night I ran the blower on the AC too long and ran down the battery and the car would not start. Kinda hard to explain where we were parked...anyways, we walked to her house and lucky they were away. We borrowed their car and jumped off my dad's car. We made it back 2 minutes before her parents came home. Needless to say, we did a lot of sweating that night 😁 Dc
HubbyB · 70-79, M
@dcsm42: Also a few similar scrape like that - all added to the excitement. Wife was only 17 at the time so had to be ultra careful.
dcsm42 · 61-69, M
Yes, we did enjoy the excitement of it all...and we had to be careful too:) dc
I used to enjoy this too when younger
HubbyB · 70-79, M
@Housewife48: We've done it a few times since but goodness knows how we managed it in those days. Definitely not for the over 60's without risk of serious injury!
Talisman · 51-55, M
Haha, yes been there done that...mainly when courting when I was young and didn't have my own pad. This was before the days of dogging and all that (which I've never done.) The best times in a car for me were with my wife before we had kids and felt the need to stop for some action on a long journey, completely spontaneous. Those were the days.
HubbyB · 70-79, M
@Ironicman: Like you, the best times in the car were with my wife. I remember one time when there were six of us on a night out when I was in the navy - three matelots and three Wrens. Four went off into a takeaway to get some food. Iwas left in the car with one of them. We'd been playing discreetly on the back seat for ages. Whilst the others went off for the takeaway, we had a quickie on the back seat.
It wasn't the best sex ever, but the fact that she was a one night stand and we ran the risk of the others coming back before we were finished made it one of the most memorable.
A nice girl. I thought I'd drawn the short straw. She wasn't a looker and was totally flat chested, but my goodness, she turned into an animal once you had your hand inside her knickers.
Talisman · 51-55, M
@HubbyB: Wow, time pressured sex with the thrill of getting caught and with someone who rocks. I reckon that's the best "takeaway" car shag memory of all time. Thanks for sharing!!
1alwaysnude · 51-55, M
Like you said the older cars were more suitable but I was happier when my parents weren't home and I could use the house.
jackcros · 70-79, M
@1alwaysnude: that was always much better, but we had to watch the clock to ensure that they didn't catch us "on the job" when they got back
1alwaysnude · 51-55, M
@jackcros: Sure but if the time was there you could do so much more and better.
jackcros · 70-79, M
@1alwaysnude: and the risk added a certain frisson to the proceedings

I Have Had Sex In a Car
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

I suspect this was much more common in the 60... | I Have Had Sex In a Car | Similar Worlds