I Love to Watch and Feed the Birds

In all the years I've cleaned and refilled water dishes as well as feeders for the birds, I don't remember having as good of a chuckle as I did today when I dumped the excess water onto a shrub and was very surprised to watch a dripping wet chipmunk run away from it! I had not realized that it had been hiding there. Lol. If there's footage from a spying satellite then I want a copy! Please.
13
|
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
ah poor guy he was prolly waiting then WHOOOOSH!

;)

i wish i could do the water fountain sans bird feeder.. but apartment living.

i loved putting ice in the water fountain for the birds on really hot days.. they'd just sit there, bathe, drink and poop all over my balcony all day long basking in the joy.

sigh...
wasityou · 41-45, F
[@341171,sighmeupforthat] I have a solar fountain with four bowls at different heights but I haven't used it in years since breaking a bowl and not finding a great replacement. I should settle for the half decent replacement which I found and start using it again!
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
[@428387,wasityou] i say shit yeah! why the hell not, improvise.

birds would appreciate it and you'd get some nice company to boot.

👍
wasityou · 41-45, F
[@341171,sighmeupforthat] I'm not in an apartment. The company it used to bring after the birds called it a night were raccoons so it takes a little work and reinforcement to keep it from being taken apart. Lol.
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
Hahahah. I’d like to see your attack in super slow motion too. 😂
wasityou · 41-45, F
[@403045,Ambroseguy80] I wasn't trying to be mean! I only do that to humans. Lol.
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
[@428387,wasityou] LMAO. I know. Still would be funny to see
Fernie · F
It's my greatest pleasure...watching them eat after I supply the seed and peanuts...so peaceful. Watching birds take a bath is even better!!!
wasityou · 41-45, F
[@331316,Fernie] I agree yet sometimes find myself annoyed when they bathe almost immediately and I feel the need to refill them before I've even had a chance to relax.
Fernie · F
😄[@428387,wasityou] I get that
Goralski · 46-50, M
Mmmmmm chicken
Peaches · F
That would be funny! 😊 I love feeding and watching the birds too.👀
SomeMichGuy · 46-50, M
lol pretty funny 😊

nice that you do this

I Love to Watch and Feed the Birds

In all the years I've cleaned and refilled wa... | I Love to Watch and Feed the Birds | Similar Worlds