I Have a Confession

If you look deep inside my heart and mind, to the weak things within such as hopes, wishes, thoughts and dreams, I am an adulteror, idolator, aND a covetous woman....even though I have vowed not to cheat on my husband, I still do it all of the time i...
PinkMoon · 22-25, F
Stay away from temptation or indulge in it honestly,not blaming the devil or the other party but owning your own desires,basking in your own "sin".
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
I love this.
Cate20 · 26-30, T
It's your fantasy!!!! And it not going on with you , only !!! Everyone fallen in this kind of fantasies! ! Your good thing is this , you admitted it !!!!
That is courageous and i support you.
Heyitsme · 26-30, F
:) When you change never look back. You can fight those Demons. I love people who recognize their faults and want to do something about them.
TravisTx · 61-69, M
Your to be admired for wanting to strengthen your inner weaknesses. But don't be too hard on yourself....your only human. As I'm sure your aware, most of us have these same emotions.
eibboregon · 22-25, M
Temptation is always hard to overcome. Something about a serpent and fruit in the Garden of Eden.
saintsong · 36-40, F
Even though my sins are forgiven, it's my attitudes that need to be changed. I want to please God.
funnywaterpipegirl · 80-89, F
The LORD!! Praise the LORD!!
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
I really relate to this story. Especially the first half of it.

I Have a Confession
Health Secrets