I Have a Confession
Foxyfoxfox · 46-50, F
You protected yourself and your family from his abuse and crap. Don't regret that
trackman11 · 56-60, M
[@710214,Foxyfoxfox] thank you. I could have done that easily without the anger. In all honesty I was very selfish. But, thank you for saying that. I really do appreciate it. 🙂
I'm sorry. 🤗🤗🤗

Regret is a heavy burden to bear and doesn't change the past.
trackman11 · 56-60, M
That’s true. I’m a little too busy to think about it often. Just kind of wormed it’s way in today. 🙂[@517284,HarryRidesTheShortBus]

Thank you.
Piper · 61-69, F
I wouldn't know if your choice was "ridiculous", of course. To me though, it does sound like a sad thing, all around.
trackman11 · 56-60, M
[@910977,Piper] I think that is fair. For me it’s been a reminder to forgive and not take anything for granted.
Thank you. 🙂
Steve42 · 51-55, M
I don't feel bad about it at all. All the abuse and crap I had to deal with. I forgave and forgot. He has shown no sign of remorse whatsoever. He is my birth father and that is all.
trackman11 · 56-60, M
[@131646,Steve42] that’s fair. Each situation is different and I would never excuse abuse and crap. Sounds like you have been wise enough to put it behind you Steve. 🙂
Steve42 · 51-55, M
[@701587,trackman11] One day someone asked me how much longer I was going to let him control my life.

I Have a Confession
Health Secrets