I Want to Swim With Dolphins

Swimming with dolphins was something I always wanted to do. Last year, I was finally able to do that and it was wonderful. My family and I got so swim with this sweet boy. It was such an amazing day and I am thankful for the unforgettable experience. 鉂わ笍馃惉

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/53/16/54/WanderingThrough-vjJoMQow4w9DTKj.jpg]
+ 14 9 replies 65 views Apr 17, 2019 |
This page is a permanent link to the reply below and its nested replies. See all post replies 禄
Purplehaze7841-45, F
I love dolphins! Lucky you.
WanderingThrough26-30, F
[@321656,Purplehaze78] You should definitely do it if you get the chance! Some of my relatives who have done it thought it wasn't great, but those of us who did it together this time really enjoyed it.
Purplehaze7841-45, F
[@589136,WanderingThrough] i definitely would if i get the chance. I would want to swim in the open sea with those amazing creatures.

I Want to Swim With Dolphins
Travel

Swimming with dolphins was something I always want... | I Want to Swim With Dolphins | Replies | Similar Worlds