I Want to Swim With Dolphins

Swimming with dolphins was something I always wanted to do. Last year, I was finally able to do that and it was wonderful. My family and I got so swim with this sweet boy. It was such an amazing day and I am thankful for the unforgettable experience. 鉂わ笍馃惉

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/53/16/54/WanderingThrough-vjJoMQow4w9DTKj.jpg]
+ 14 9 replies 66 views Apr 17, 2019 |
Purplehaze7841-45, F
I love dolphins! Lucky you.
WanderingThrough26-30, F
[@321656,Purplehaze78] You should definitely do it if you get the chance! Some of my relatives who have done it thought it wasn't great, but those of us who did it together this time really enjoyed it.
Purplehaze7841-45, F
[@589136,WanderingThrough] i definitely would if i get the chance. I would want to swim in the open sea with those amazing creatures.
uncalled451-55, M
I've done the same thing. Great stuff!
Jordan452331-35, M
I did it once as well but damn they were very touchy feely LOL....I know they apparently are like that but it was Awesome鉂わ笍鉂わ笍I Love Dolphins!鉂わ笍馃槂I think a female was flirting with me WTF that was weird LOL!
WanderingThrough26-30, F
[@918273,Jordan4523] Haha, she fancied you?
daydeeo61-69, M
I was down on the Gulf Coast a few years ago and went swimming one morning all by myself.
I was about 15 yards off the shore when I heard this strange hissing sound.
I looked begins me and saw a dolphin. And then another. And another.
I felt as giddy as a child. I just laughed and laughed. I kept reaching out, and tried to touch them, but they wouldn't let me.
We played together for only three minutes or so, then they just vanished.
Nevertheless, it was one of the most extraordinary, exhilarating experiences of my life.
WanderingThrough26-30, F
[@129176,daydeeo] That鈥檚 much more amazing than playing with a trained dolphin! What an experience!
daydeeo61-69, M
[@589136,WanderingThrough] it was really wonderful

I Want to Swim With Dolphins
Travel