I Have a Crazy Mother In Law

I can't say she is crazy but she is driving me crazy but I don't thnk she means to. I can not wait until Tuesday to find out the gender of this baby just to know one way or another and to hopefully shut her up, with her "It's a boy" every time I see her. I humored her, let her put the wedding ring on the string, and continue to humor her and let her touch my belly even though it annoys me to death, and I am barely showing and Babby J isn't really moving too much yet.

I hope she isn't too disappointed if on Tuesday we find out this baby is a girl, I know all the grandparents want it to be a boy, not just her, but none of the others are driving me crazy like she is.

To be honest JP and I are secretly hoping for a girl, (we'd never say this in front of our parents, especially her) but if it's a boy as long as it's healthy we won't mind either way. I just think some people especially my MIL is going to take it very badly if Baby J is not a boy. 😩
1
|
ajsk13 · 46-50, M
i feel your pain

I Have a Crazy Mother In Law
Updated: 1 yr ago

I can't say she is crazy but she is driving m... | I Have a Crazy Mother In Law | Similar Worlds