I Am Weird

I love living unconventionally. This is why I never settled with the boys who loved me.

I knew I could never be happy for I wanted to fly.

And they lived in big houses of brick and marble.

I didn’t want to be the bird in the golden cage.

Looking back, I hope they forgive me.

I was the girl you take home to your mother.

Except I’d woven my dreams upon my wings.
DownTheStreet · 51-55, M
Bravo Vivaci !
🥰 Thank you, my friend. I am grateful to God for the numerous blessings I’ve received for being true to myself and having undying faith in Him. [@325552,DownTheStreet]
I carve my death upon me. My skin will tell the tale, my blood will bind it real.
🥺 And these scars will show the battles we fought and survived. They will talk of our glory. [@605647,DarkHeaven]
[@372543,Vivaci] I hope so. 🖤
🥺🤗💟🦋[@605647,DarkHeaven]
lovely

once upon a time I settled for a boy who loved me when I knew nothing about love
Thank you!
I too miss a few excellent men who loved me so much that they suffered greatly after I left...although I never crossed my line of friendship with any of them. I wish they’d understand why and I pray they’re happy now. [@1077581,paperlace]
nowic2 · 56-60, M
Good for you. You have a much better chance of flying when you are truly yourself. I hope you always enjoy being so ! 🤗
That is one thing I’ve always been proud of. I can’t live in pretenses and I’m not scared of changes or starting anew.

Thanks for your wonderful response, my friend 🤗[@333141,nowic2]
SoulKey · 26-30
Be true to yourself, and fly.
[@544672,SoulKey] Yes siree...🤗
JoyfulSilence · 46-50, M
May you soar into the cool morning blue and discover something wonderfully new!

(my photo one year from my hotel room)
That I have, by the grace of God. I just look back and hope they understand why I refused their proposals.

That is truly spectacular! Reminds me of the Swiss Alps. 🏔️ idk why [@68716,JoyfulSilence]
JoyfulSilence · 46-50, M
[@372543,Vivaci] I am so glad your are a free bird!

It was Breckinridge, Colorado, in September.

I Am Weird
Other