I Got Caught Naked
I was a HS freshman and was walking home from school. I was going through a park and a group of older girls asked if I was a freshman. I foolishly said yes.

The girls then took off my pants. They dragged me to a tree where they had hung a rope, and tied me there by my panties. They then took off both my shirt and my bra. They picked up my clothes, put them in one of the girl's backpacks, and left.

I hung there in nothing but my panties as both boys and girls of varying ages walked by and laughed at me. My boobs and butt were exposed for everybody to see and it was humiliating. The worst part was when a group of younger boys, who said they were in seventh grade, came over and touched me all over the place.

I eventually fell to the ground and had to run home completely naked.
ticklerguy · M
Did You Report Them or Anything?
FORMERLYbatovn · 56-60, M
Seems a few arrests should be been made, a lawsuit should be been filed and counseling/therapy should be taken place!!!! If that would've happened to my girls...SOMEBODY would need to be VERY concerned that I found them before the cops did!!!!
Gabs04 · F
Did they get in trouble? That must’ve been awful.
I did something similar to a boy in my neighborhood but we didn’t leave him alone and gave back his clothes.
MasonD16 · M
[@923789,Gabs04] u sure did!
nudydude · 56-60, M
Wow this seems to happen quite a bit. I know I read this story before. hee hee

Guess bad things just happen sometimes.

I Got Caught Naked