My neighbors baby is crying like crazy

We can hear it faintly through the walls. It doesn't annoy me at all. I actually feel a lot of sympathy for the parents and a little joy knowing I will never be enslaved to a wailing human larvae.
quitwhendone · 46-50, M
You were once just such a wailing human larva.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@955094,quitwhendone] and?
quitwhendone · 46-50, M
[@85866,Doomflower] And look at you now. You turned out to be a very bright, talented, beautiful adult human. And all because you had such a good larval stage.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@955094,quitwhendone] by all accounts I was an extremely difficult baby who screamed almost incessantly. Colicky, never slept right, etc. This led to problems with bonding. So I had a very trying larval stage. My mom told me she would sometimes just have to go outside and let me scream because she just couldn't take it anymore.

My knowledge comes from my moms accounts and grandmother's corroboration.
Gaiia · F
Yeah but when you love your babies you have patience and care about them. Besides that's just transitory, and one misses when they were so small.. 😌
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@955094,quitwhendone] yes we should die out completely. Controlling our numbers is not something we are capable of doing. We have demonstrated this. Better none of us than too many of us crushing all other life.
quitwhendone · 46-50, M
[@85866,Doomflower] I kinda like being here when I'm not overcome with anxiety and depression. I'm not ready to go yet. There's plenty of room and resources for all of us. We just have to be efficient and smart. We can do it. I have faith in my fellow humans.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@955094,quitwhendone] well no one is saying you should kill ourselves. I am just advocating we don't reproduce.
Turkr · 36-40, M
I really can't stand people who can't handle/manage to soothe their babies when she/he is crying.. there is an awesome book named happiest baby on the block, you can suggest them if you know them
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@1179458,Turker] haha I don't
Turkr · 36-40, M
[@85866,Doomflower] poor little thing would love you to do it :/ then again they seem like the types who won't value an advice
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@1179458,Turker] yeah I don't need to piss people off.

I Am Happily Childfree
Parenting and Family