I Get a Flood of Memories and Feelings From Songs

Sound system a one serious thing

That ruthless bassline lights me up every time,it can only come from the mixing desk of the Mad mad mad Professor.I think the last few times I've seen him live he opened with this,and on a proper rig with 'nuff bass bins you a go feel it.I've had great chats with Mr.Frasier and he knows I know my stuff,I've won his trivia thing 3 or 4 times.Once he saw my beat up Ariwa shirt and said"hey,mate you've nicked my shirt" I'm all 'no sah,you gave it to me,star cos I know the true meaning of Ariwa sound,straight from whitehorse lane'

I like Papa Levi,he's no slouch 'pon the mic.I think he used to chat for Saxon sound.These Ariwa sessions are well crucial,nuff concious lyrics and fewer gimmicks than many of the fast style chatters.I think 'mi god mi king was the first UK reggae single to top the Jamaican charts,which makes it a serious piece of wax, seen.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AmHStMSrqg]
I am ready to see shows again,dang it !
TheHighlander · 36-40, M
Nonsense!

share the songs here that bring you back to the good times and the bad
Music