I Enjoy Watching Waves Crash Onto the Beach

Ocean waves are not moving humps of water, but invisible pulses of power through water.

Every wave, regardless of how high and forceful it crests, must eventually collapse within itself. Just as the wave cannot exist for itself, but is ever a part of the heaving surface of the ocean, so must I never live my life for itself, but always in the experience which is going on around me. It is an uncomfortable doctrine which the true ethics whisper into my ear. You are happy, they say; therefore you are called upon to give much.

No, you don't understand. You're not a wave, you're part of the ocean. The breaking of a wave cannot explain the whole sea.

The roar of the ocean hold secrets of moonlight lovers. Love rises with the tide, it lives within the waves.
4
|
LadyWioness · 51-55, F
Wow!
Jlhzfromep · 56-60, M
Beautifully poetic

Categories: Travel

Ocean waves are not moving humps of water, but inv... | I Enjoy Watching Waves Crash Onto the Beach | Similar Worlds