I Do Not Wear a Watch
Greenbare · 70-79, M
They told me that when I was young. I took my watch off about 25 years ago and haven't needed it since. there are clocks everywhere.
AwakeAndDreaming · 22-25, F
I use my phone most of the time. Or I'll ask someone else who has a phone if I don't have mine on me
AwakeAndDreaming · 22-25, F
I like those old school, clunky men's watches. I used to have a nice solar powered one but it got stolen. I stopped wearing watches after that.

The ones I like are too expensive.
ClassySOB · 31-35, M
I own one watch, and it's worth several thousand dollars. I've never worn it. I keep it tucked away.
AwakeAndDreaming · 22-25, F
@ClassySOB: They say that the best way to tell how rich a man truly is, is by his everyday watch.
ClassySOB · 31-35, M
@AwakeAndDreaming: I'm pretty poor financially, but I'm rich with happiness.
I think I lived during a time before digital watches were very popular. They existed but no one I knew owned one---probably too expensive. So if you saw a child with a watch they actually knew how to tell time. I owned a basic Timex back then. Today I don't wear a watch either---I check my cell phone.
ClassySOB · 31-35, M
I like my phone, but sometimes I miss carrying around a watch and a daily planner.
Gauntlets28 · 22-25, M
I used to have a watch that worked as a tv remote and calculator. Bought it from a car boot sale for £3. And oh yes, my watch was the talk of the school for a long while. 😎
ClassySOB · 31-35, M
Was it from an alien planet? 😃
Gauntlets28 · 22-25, M
@ClassySOB: So they told me. To be honest I have my suspicions that they lied, and that it really came from China. Still a good watch though. I used to wind up people watching football in pubs. 😆

I Do Not Wear a Watch
Other