I Adore The Psychology Of BDSM

One of the reasons why I love BDSM is the old worldly curtsy and manners that get practiced. I know for the fly by night protocol seems like a waste of time but for me there is beauty in it especially in a world that live in a rush and that don’t have the time for simply things like a proper greeting any more.
DoctorSin · 41-45, M
Beautiful words. It is nice to see more people that understands the lifestyle. Thanks for share.
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
... Proper greeting...

Bondage, dominance, submissive, sadism, machochism... 🤔🤔🤔
Cimky81 · 36-40, F
proper greeting was just a way of saying most lack a basic foundation of good manners and yes long before you practice bondage, dominance, submissive, sadism, masochism you will learn the protocols and that at is base is old worldly curtsy
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
@Cimky81: Why not say "I love manners" instead of "I love BDSM, because of that first part in BDSM before all the... crazy shit happens"? 😂😅 haha it's just an observation of mine...
Cimky81 · 36-40, F
cause it is a problem that even in our circles sicks its head out as I said for the fly by night its a waste of time and I do love both good manners and BDSM no crazy shit there
PusseycatJosie · 70-79, M
Amen. I like the way you think.
Newandimproved · 61-69, M
haven't really experienced it but I am intrigued by the surrender of power
Yes Your Highness....

I Adore The Psychology Of BDSM
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

One of the reasons why I love BDSM is the old worl... | I Adore The Psychology Of BDSM | Similar Worlds