Health

I've Lost Weight
I've lost about 40 pounds in the last 6 months. At first, I was "getting a little big." Now I'm "too skinny and need to eat more." When I look in the mirror, I like what I see. I think I look damn good, so other people's opinions, which were never requested, can go straight up their asses. I was told by a girl today that I look great. That made my day. Telling me that I'm too fat or too skinny... does not make my day, and no it absolutely does not motivate me. I'm right where I want to be. 馃憤
Lucky you and well done.
I'd love to lose 40 lbs , no self discipline馃槙
[@280888,BridgeOvertroubledWaters] The first month was the hardest. Once working out and eating healthy becomes a habit, you'll enjoy it.
Thanks [@1156195,InkBot] 馃憤
I've done it in the past , just this time it's SO hard to switch mindset.
Good for you. Congrats 馃幒馃幏
[@682246,lululululula] Thank you!
plungesponge36-40, M
As you start to have success in changing your body, a curious change happens, the friends and family who supported you but probably didn't expect you to actually do it start saying you're doing something wrong. Don't listen to anyone except those who have achieved what you want to achieve, most of the time the criticism comes from insecurity, after all if you could do it, and they still haven't, what does it say about them?
[@20312,plungesponge] I never thought about it that way.

Health