Health

How do I become a strong person
I am very sensitive bout some things and I can't just cry or worry all the time bout it I know praying and eating right is one but I just want to know how do you become stronger emotionally and mentally
1
|
QueenOfQuirk · 22-25, F
Start spending more time on 4Chan, you'll come out really strong then
What's that?
QueenOfQuirk · 22-25, F
It's best to discover it yourself
@QueenOfQuirk: uh..ok?
LadyWioness · 51-55, F
Development of confidence in yourself.
That's gonna take a while
LadyWioness · 51-55, F
@xXAlternativeblkchicxX: you're right. It is worth it, though
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
Learn to be good at something you can do well and preferably something that benefits other people in some way. Offer to tutor handicapped kids. Or work with Habitat for Humanity building houses. Volunteer for something that interests you.
Broache73 · 41-45, F
The best things you can do to become a strong and healthy new person is to see yourself for who you really are. Treat others with dignity and respect even when you don't always agree. Learn to be objective about everything and always learn something from every experience you have. When it comes to the opposite sex, take care of you first and make yourself and your well being your first priority. Always know what you want, what you're willing to do for your, and have an action plan to have that. The most thing to make yourself a strong young woman is to love being a woman and everything about being a woman, the very things that the opposite sex enjoys about women, that's what you should always appreciate too. That's what a strong, self -assured woman and elegant woman is and embodies...
MaryQueenOfScots · 36-40, F
it takes time and practice and staying true to yourself.

Health

How do I become a strong person | Health | Similar Worlds