Remove Ads Get VIP
Similar Worlds
Log In


Notifications: · Newest First
What do I go to when I have conditions with my head?
Everything is fine I just have problems with my head, what kind of Doctor do I go to?
18-21, M
9 replies
Oct 27, 2016
Belovebelight · 36-40, F
What kind of problems
HughMungus · 18-21, M
@Be-love-be-light: well it's very very likely to be OCD from what OCD is, but regardless of what medical condition it is we know how it works and I understand it and we know it's definitely a condition, regardless of it being OCD
Belovebelight · 36-40, F
I am sorry to hear of your snuggle. I hope you find someone to help you sort it out.
HughMungus · 18-21, M
@Be-love-be-light: I already do have people close two people and friends but I need to know what kind of doctor I need
I assume that by "head", you mean "mind". See a therapist--if anything serious is noted, they'll then refer you to a Psychiatrist. Best of luck.

Write a comment...
Post Comment  
16278 people say
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
Ask a Question
Updated: 2 hrs ago
Content Rating: Non-Adult
Group Members
What do I go to when I have conditions with my hea... | Health | Similar Worlds