Health

Is it me or do doctors frequently label symptoms as the fault
As opposed to finding the cause of the symptoms being the actually issue:
take depression being caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. They call this the fault so they prescribe drugs to alter the imbalance, when in truth the patients circumstances are at fault. The patient may be living in an abusive environment which is what makes them depressed.

No, no I don’t trust the medical industry. They don’t want you to be well because otherwise they wouldn’t have an industry.

I’m just glad I’m not a pill popper lol
1
|
Babydoll87 · 26-30, F
I'm starting to think so, I've had high liver enzymes since my late teens, they can't figure out why. I did everything they told me to do but it always goes up & down for some reason. And I'm not liking how they take me for a liar every time i tell them I'm not doing any extreme change from when the enzymes were low to when they were high, i legit want to scream
JovialPlutonian · 31-35, M
[@705971,Babydoll87] ah love, I’m sorry to hear that. Have you considered homeopathy?

Health

Is it me or do doctors frequently label symptoms a... | Health | Similar Worlds