Health

How've you been sleeping?
My insomnia's been all over the place.

[image=https://i.imgur.com/tlxJnPC.jpg]
11
|
MethDozer · 36-40, M
Cabin fever the last few nights has made it a little rough. Just haven't been able to a expell enough energy for a good sleep past few days.
UndeadPrivateer · 26-30, M
[@521796,MethDozer] That can be trouble, yeah. I hope one day to never be stuck in Siberia for the winter.
MethDozer · 36-40, M
[@484088,UndeadPrivateer] I would a really probably like that to be honest.
My deal was it has been pouring rain and 40.
At least in Siberia I would be chopping wood. North East spring is the worst.
UndeadPrivateer · 26-30, M
[@521796,MethDozer] I'd think the deathly quiet of the far north in winter would get to me, but I get weird about quiet from having grown up in a city.
MethDozer · 36-40, M
[@484088,UndeadPrivateer] The city did the opposite for me. I actually crave silence.

In love winter silence but Siberia is only romantic in the mind. I don't think anyone is really cut out to live there. Not even Siberians really.
UndeadPrivateer · 26-30, M
[@521796,MethDozer] Oh yeah, I read some of the reports from the USSR on it and it was basically hell from what I saw. The rates of mental illness for people stationed there were nearly 100% after one year.
MethDozer · 36-40, M
[@521796,MethDozer] I would like to go there during the summer though. I think it would be cool. A lot of it such feel wilderness. It isn't really been well explored. Not by our modern standards anyway. Its stop frontier on many aspects.
UndeadPrivateer · 26-30, M
[@521796,MethDozer] Oh yeah, very little explored. Not unlike the deep Canadian wilderness in that respect. Lots of areas that haven't seen any kind of human contact in centuries if ever.
MethDozer · 36-40, M
[@484088,UndeadPrivateer] True, there are those areas in North America too. Siberia just had the extra bit of mystery. Be it Veird Rahssian mysticism, the vastness is bigger and more expansive, or just because Canada feels close and familiar.....Nah mean?

I been to some pretty lonely and uninhabited parts of the deep,deep woods before. But just once I want to experience that level. What it felt like for pioneers or woodsfolk back when hiking was an insane suicide mission instead of a hobby.
UndeadPrivateer · 26-30, M
[@521796,MethDozer] Yeah, I often wonder about what that feeling must've been like too.
MethDozer · 36-40, M
[@484088,UndeadPrivateer] Yeah, I doubt you heard many people say " I love being out in nature" during the 1400's.

Health

How've you been sleeping? | Health | Replies | Similar Worlds