Health

Have u ever had constant eye twitching?
Pretty moderate..top and lower lid, off and on? My sis is experiencing this and figured would check here. Any experience with it?
4
|
SagePoet · M
can be caused by lack of magnesium, also stress kicks it off, yes I experienced it
Coralmist · 36-40, F
[@432465,PoetLaureate] did yours twitch ALL day? Hers has all day, off and on for weeks...I’ll tell her about magnesium...ty so much
I have experienced it.
Timelessdays · 31-35, M
Lack of electrolytes, stress and anxiety, too much stimulants like caffeine, dehydration and so on
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
Not ask a doc eh?
Keepitsimple · 46-50, F
I’ve had it a few times. It’s so weird how it does on its own and it’s really uncomfortable.
MasterLee · 51-55, M
I had that and I ended up having bells palsy awhile. Cured by HBOT but it twitches now and again.
Left eye is always twitching, it's got something to do with the nervous system i think.
It might be Blepharospasms.
Coralmist · 36-40, F
[@682150,wordswithstrangers] is that a medical condition?
[@562099,Midnightmist] It is, but not a detrimental one. The remedy is usually something simple.
Tryingtofindabalance · 31-35, M
Not to put a worry into you, but it was a precursor to a brain tumor my mom had, it then started to signify siezures, but that’s all under control now
Coralmist · 36-40, F
[@432698,Tryingtofindabalance] aww my sis read it might be brain tumor...but I assured her most likely not...was her tumor treated?
Tryingtofindabalance · 31-35, M
[@562099,Midnightmist] she has brain surgery
Coralmist · 36-40, F
[@432698,Tryingtofindabalance] Already had or going to?
Fauxmyope · 26-30, F
Yes, I have.

Health

Have u ever had constant eye twitching? | Health | Similar Worlds