Health

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

Gov. Cuomo: “Anyone
at high risk has a very low chance of survival. Doctor asked about survival of those on ventilators: Only 20% on ventilators survive. Various Other Doctors: 25-50% of the infected are asymptomatic, or have such mild symptoms they don’t know they ...
5
36 mins ago
|
Do you think that the lockdown has affected the lives of SW people ?
I think that most people on here are probably loners anyway 🤷‍♂️
7
4 hrs ago
|
Keepin' it light
Kid you not, this is how we're handling precautions for Covid in at least one Florida county.
9
8 hrs ago
|
If you were told you’ve already had the virus and that you couldn’t get it again, would you go volunteer at your local hospital to help?
2
15 hrs ago
|
What’s in a Cough? 🤢
This could have me social distance for life. It’s gross, so be warned.
3
18 hrs ago
|
A UK dad's advice to a covid-19 vulnerable US daughter.
If you're fit and healthy or not in the US this may not apply. It may even be factually incorrect in part. But when my American daughter who's in the "vulnerable health" category asked for input on various activities this is the b...
7
20 hrs ago
|
Serotonin, where you at??
2
21 hrs ago
|
Edna Boone was the only Family in her town who didn’t get the 1918 Spanish flu! They were praying and fed people everyday!
3
1 day ago
|
Any healthy dinner suggestions?
I need some variety... getting tired of the same old thing. Also, I got a teenage son that doesn't like his veggies.🙄 Help please.🙂🥬🍎🥗🍇😋
3
1 day ago
|
How the world will work with COVID
It is in the news that the Asian countries, having gotten COVID under control the first time, are now facing of second wave from people bringing it in from outside. Some day we'll get it under control here, but how will we deal with infusions f...
3
1 day ago
|
Two days up... theres no coming down
Been hyper to the extreme for two days now, and my moods wont calm. Anyone else here with bipolar knows how this ends. Its all good
26-30, C
1
1 day ago
|
I have a round face and a recessed chin
Actually, I don't really mind for myself, I like to look into mirror especially when I'm in a good mood and I have never thought much about looks, I've always considered myself average. However, in last months, I've realised that...
2
1 day ago
|
Go forth and educate thyself...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/15-myths-about-coronavirus-you-need-to-stop-believing-now/ss-BB11gprU
2
1 day ago
|
Am I healthy?
0
1 day ago
|
i guess its time for the aliens to show up and give us a hand with this virus :o
4
1 day ago
|
I live next to nuns
They are absolutely lovely, my student accommodation used to be a convent. I feel bad thinking about them, I wish I could help but I don’t have much medical supplies for them. They are such lovely old women.. I really don’t want them to be the corona...
2
1 day ago
|
Tragedy in New York: 562 people died of coronavirus in a single day
You were saying, Trumptards ????
6
1 day ago
|
I woke up this morning to find out the public park next to my apartment complex was closed off.
Has anyone experienced anything similar?
4
|
These So Called Experts
Think we are idiots! So they don’t want to call them “masks” but “face coverings,” 🤦‍♀️ In case we get the notion to wear surgical type masks, or we get mixed up with surgical masks. Then they are afraid, we won’t stay 6-feet apart, or wash our hand...
5
|
The symptom of hair loss is you start noticing hair loss.
1
|

Health

Health | Similar Worlds