I Don't Like Being Harassed

here some examples of the latest person not giving himslef a break.
the continuation of my question about men https://similarworlds.com/30-Miscellaneous/2983785-Men-has-this-line-ever-worked-for-you

and lots and lots more, sadly they can't hold themselves together and have to ruin friendships
Bored23118-21, M
Dude actually used "one of the most respected people on this site" as a bragging complement. 馃槀
Bored23118-21, M
[@934648,Nanori] No "gentlemen" should ever call themselves a gentlemen (unless its ironically). That's just weird. 馃槄
Nanori26-30, F
[@713432,Bored231] ikr...I think it's sad
Bored23118-21, M
[@934648,Nanori] It definitely is, the people who say that type of stuff are more insecure than anything.

Other people should do the complementing for you, not yourself. At college I see plenty of people like that.
kingkyri56-60, M
I'm for naming and shaming such scum, but no, the fekking TOS forbids it, and we are such a political correct community, so tolerant, it needs to be invested bla bla etc etc but meanwhile the fecking pervs are laughing right at our faces. 馃槖
Oh, and when you dare to name them, it's[b] you[/b] who got a ban/warning, not the perv! 馃ぎ
Nanori26-30, F
[@767433,kingkyri] yeah I know, personally I don't mind saying who it is, but I know they'd make me delete this post if i do.
in10RjFoxM
It's called hustling .. an aggressive sales tactic. When customer don't oblige, put the customer to shame by harassing or coaxing.. until they yield..
Nanori26-30, F
[@390760,in10RjFox] yeah he's been at it for a while
in10RjFoxM
[@934648,Nanori] you can drain him out by replying nonchalantly.. and by delaying each reply ..
Nanori26-30, F
[@390760,in10RjFox] blocked him
xRedxM
Did he really just say he's "one of the most respected people on this site"?! Bruh, I'm done 馃槀馃拃
Nanori26-30, F
[@429002,xRedx] yeah...very desperate
xRedxM
[@934648,Nanori] lol, yeah pretty much
For someone that鈥檚 one of the most respected on this site, his words certainly contradict
Nanori26-30, F
[@587991,DarkSky] yeah, also loves calling himself a gentleman
[@934648,Nanori] his words would argue that
Azrael218-21
Who is it?!!
Nanori26-30, F
[@662726,Azrael2] can't really tell, sorry. but take care of yourself while you're here lol, they'd use any method

I Don't Like Being Harassed