I Don't Like The Hospital

I would design a hospital with the least exposure possible. No buttons, no pens and clipboards covered in everyone's sick, no waiting rooms full of coughing. You arrive and step into your sterilized pod which will be conveyed everywhere you need to go.
2
|
BalmyNitesF
But there鈥檚 still the nurses who go from room to room, patient to patient. When I was in isolation, the nurses used to come in one door & put all their aprons/gloves etc in a big bin to be burnt, before then going out through a different door 馃槵
Jackaloftheazuresand22-25, M
[@561899,BalmyNites] unfortunately I'd be in charge of the building not the staff, maybe they need to wash themselves between
BalmyNitesF
[@383281,Jackaloftheazuresand] That鈥檚 what I've just said though, washing doesn鈥檛 kill the germs 馃槉
Jackaloftheazuresand22-25, M
[@561899,BalmyNites] In labs when there has been a breach they hop into a shower and it does with soaps and heat
NativeOregonian46-50
Will they turn you into Soylent Green as well if the "need" arrives?
satanburger31-35, F
As long as you throw either an xbox or a PS4 along with some books and a cat I'll be fine.
Jackaloftheazuresand22-25, M
[@394395,satanburger] why are we at the hospital again?

but I did give one of those things a thought for my wife's clinic, a console. The kids... or adults could bring their own controller and play while they wait.
satanburger31-35, F
[@383281,Jackaloftheazuresand] Lol that's a good idea.

I Don't Like The Hospital

I would design a hospital with the least exposure ... | I Don't Like The Hospital | Similar Worlds