I Sometimes Say Im Okay, Even When I'm Not

This morning I went to the store on my way to work. I ran into someone, who honestly, I wish I never met. He somehow knew my son. I don't remember how. I'm sure you have had people you try to erase from your mind, then suddenly they are in your face again.

Well, this is one of those...to me anyway. His demeanor is awful and he doesn't think about what he says and/or does

I was in line, getting ready to check out as he came up behind me. He sneakily puts his arm around my shoulder, making me jump, and asks loudly "So, how ya doin' since you lost your son?"

The person in front of me turned around and looked at me as if I was a ghost. All I could did was try to cast a smile. By the time I got up to check out, I was in tears.

Luckily, this jackass (pardon my language) had run into someone else that was obviously more personable than a woman who just lost a part of her heart.
3
|
JoyfulSilence · 41-45, M
Sorry this jackass caused pain.
LookingForIt987 · 46-50, M
🤬 I wish the story ended with the person in front of you punching the jackass in the mouth.

People suck so, so much... I'm sorry you had to go through that. **HUG* 🤗
Peaches · F
Some people just have no self awareness.😒👎🏼 Sorry that happened to you.

Categories: Emotional Health, Health
Group Members Report Abuse

This morning I went to the store on my way to work... | I Sometimes Say Im Okay, Even When I'm Not | Similar Worlds