I Love Anime and Manga

I Love Anime and Manga
Any mha fans out there? I just saw this amv of Mirio, and I've watched it maybe four or five times at this point. I'm coming out of a really hard chunk of my life, and this anime and manga has been really important in the day-to-day and big...
+ 0 0 replies 0 views May 7, 2020 |
I Love Anime and Manga
Sometimes I wish I could be in a reverse harem, like Tohru in Fruits Baskets ... *day dreams*
+ 3 44 replies 14 views May 1, 2020 |
I Love Anime and Manga
I love reading manga from before the 2000's like Lady!!, Claudine, and Rose of Versailles.
+ 0 3 replies 5 views Feb 29, 2020 |
I Love Anime and Manga
I finished reading "Message to Adolf" this morning. It's a political thriller written by Osama Tezuko (the guy behind "Astro Boy" but also sometimes called the godfather of Japanese animation). This is one of his later work...
+ 2 5 replies 11 views Feb 8, 2020 |
I Love Anime and Manga
It's hard for me to get into these. I mean, there are a few I enjoy but many don't interest me. I mean, like Yugioh. The whole plot happens, because a rich kid puts an old man in the hospital by beating him in a card game... wtf even was ...
+ 2 11 replies 28 views Jan 30, 2020 |
I Love Anime and Manga
I finished "Pluto" yesterday. It's a manga written by Naoki Urasawa. If you are a fan of good science fiction stories, then I can only recommend this Manga. It's the 2nd story that I read from Urasawa and I think I'm going ...
+ 1 3 replies 12 views Jan 29, 2020 |
I Love Anime and Manga
Finished "Monster" today by Naoki Urasawa. Well this is one of those other series that is highly recommened out there if you want to read Manga. So I just jumped into it. I didn't really know what it was except that it was a psychologi...
+ 2 4 replies 12 views Dec 29, 2019 |
I Love Anime and Manga
I finished reading "Vinland Saga: Book Seven". It's the end of the 3th arc in Vinland Saga. And I have to admit... It's been a blast. If you have no idea what to get for Christmas and you like a good comic book series... Look at ...
+ 1 0 replies 9 views Dec 22, 2019 |
I Love Anime and Manga
Well, after finishing "Vagabond" (which I think is a must read... like WOW), I finished "Claymore" today. In a lot of places, and in some reviews you find the idea that Claymore is just like "Berserk". So I bought it bec...
I Love Anime and Manga
Finally started reading "Vagabond". I had the collection on the shelf for a while now. I read 7 of the VizBig albums in 3 days... Story so far is great. Characters are compelling. There is little dialogue... but what is in there is pr...
I Love Anime and Manga
Stopped reading kingdom( such a great Manga btw to war tactics lovers and strategies) And started reading liar game even thou I don’t like the art very much but the story is very great. Recommend both 💕
I Love Anime and Manga
I just finished watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. It was alright not one of those anime that made me want to stay up til 7 am the next day to finish it but it was good. I found the ending unsatisfying though.
+ 0 0 replies 5 views Jun 11, 2018 |
I Love Anime and Manga
Favorite childhood anime? Mine was Vandread, I recently rewatched it. It is NOT for kids lmao still like it though
+ 1 7 replies 13 views Mar 22, 2018 |
I Love Anime and Manga
Finally got the 14th volume of wolf and spice! Now need to read from volume 1 to 14 again.
+ 4 0 replies 5 views Jan 14, 2018 |
I Love Anime and Manga
I love all the parts of JoJo bizarre adventure part 1-8 something about it makes it unique with its awesome poses, creative character design and development, action and plot. My favorite part of JoJo bizarre adventure was part 3 stardust crusaders,...
+ 3 0 replies 9 views Jun 8, 2017 |
I Love Anime and Manga
Sakamoto-san, I feel like his mere existence just defies logic. Everyone basicly falls in love/like with him one way or another. He just charms everyone. 🦄
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Apr 9, 2017 |
I Love Anime and Manga
I'm reading this yaoi called A man like You and while I was at work it updated and man how I wished I could just drop everything and go and read that new chapter. This is what responsibility are good for. Keeping me from doing all the things I w...
+ 1 0 replies 5 views Mar 6, 2017 |
I Love Anime and Manga
Hahaha, I don't know why it took me so long to realize this (but it makes sense why I liked both mangas). But two of my top mangas Homunculus and Ichi the Killer were both written by Yamamoto Hideo and I was wondering why they were both so viol...
+ 0 0 replies 5 views Mar 3, 2017 |
I Love Anime and Manga
Well ...I've been into manga and anime for such a long time now...it's not even funny lol...looks like I am not gonna grow up from it...never and I don't mind :D
+ 2 19 replies 17 views Jun 1, 2016 |
I Love Anime and Manga
I think my favorite show of all time is YuYu Hakusho. If I started listing everything I like it would go on for way to long.
+ 0 1 reply 3 views May 3, 2016 |

I Love Anime and Manga
Fiction Hobbies