I Love Anime and Manga

I just finished watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. It was alright not one of those anime that made me want to stay up til 7 am the next day to finish it but it was good. I found the ending unsatisfying though.
0
|
Favorite childhood anime? Mine was Vandread, I recently rewatched it. It is NOT for kids lmao still like it though
1
|
Finally got the 14th volume of wolf and spice! Now need to read from volume 1 to 14 again.
4
|
I love all the parts of JoJo bizarre adventure part 1-8 something about it makes it unique with its awesome poses, creative character design and development, action and plot. My favorite part of JoJo bizarre adventure was part 3 stardust crusaders,...
3
|
Sakamoto-san, I feel like his mere existence just defies logic. Everyone basicly falls in love/like with him one way or another. He just charms everyone. 🦄
0
|
I'm reading this yaoi called A man like You and while I was at work it updated and man how I wished I could just drop everything and go and read that new chapter. This is what responsibility are good for. Keeping me from doing all the things I w...
1
|
Hahaha, I don't know why it took me so long to realize this (but it makes sense why I liked both mangas). But two of my top mangas Homunculus and Ichi the Killer were both written by Yamamoto Hideo and I was wondering why they were both so viol...
0
|
Well ...I've been into manga and anime for such a long time now...it's not even funny lol...looks like I am not gonna grow up from it...never and I don't mind :D
2
|
I think my favorite show of all time is YuYu Hakusho. If I started listing everything I like it would go on for way to long.
0
|
Helloha! I'm a former EPer (NarutoShippudenFanGirl) now entering similar worlds under my pen name Ren Atla. Now if I have a pen name.... that must mean I'm a writer, right? Yep. I currently have nothing published but I will by the end of 2...
0
|
No one told me how good Bocu no Hero Academia was. I haven't read all the chapters yet, but it is rely good.
0
|
you know the fulmetal alchemist symbol in Alphonse's armor? I wanted a shirt with that symbol on it and my strict Christan mother squinted at me. I told her it was an anime but really? am I gonna suddenly wield alchemy and magic by wearing it? I...
0
|
I'm watching a movie called Immortal. The Oracle woke up from a dream and said "The titans... they're coming." And just then it reminded me of that show my friends like called Attack on Titan. I swear I hear that Eren kid angrily ...
0
|
Do you want to join me for a picnic on Kukuru Mountain? You all are invited. Gon and Killua will be there, too :D
0
|
I love attack on titan! And guess who's birthday is on Christmas? Lance Corporal Levi's! I hope he's happy with his presents: endless amounts of Windex, Tide, mops, and any other cleaning supply one can dream of, lol! Happy Birthday (a...
0
|
watched 12 episodes of "a channel" gotta read the manga too when I have time
18-21
0
|
People who insult others for disliking anime they like need to separate fiction from reality.
0
|
the latest update of Nanatsu no Taizai had me crying. It really shows how much Meliodas loved Liz and found it nearly impossible to accept her death and move on. I've also started wathcing episodes of Hunter x Hunter. It's so good! I'...
0
|
So no one is going to talk about the fact that lance corporal levi smiled in the latest chapter?
0
|
So i like drawing characters, but i want to buy the right tools? Anyone know whats the name of the fancy markers that'l be good for drawing manga? Thanksヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ
0
|

I Love Anime and Manga
Categories: Fiction, Hobbies

I Love Anime and Manga | Similar Worlds