I Love Anime and Manga

I love reading manga from before the 2000's like Lady!!, Claudine, and Rose of Versailles.
0
|
I finished reading "Message to Adolf" this morning. It's a political thriller written by Osama Tezuko (the guy behind "Astro Boy" but also sometimes called the godfather of Japanese animation). This is one of his later work...
2
|
It's hard for me to get into these. I mean, there are a few I enjoy but many don't interest me. I mean, like Yugioh. The whole plot happens, because a rich kid puts an old man in the hospital by beating him in a card game... wtf even was ...
2
|
I finished "Pluto" yesterday. It's a manga written by Naoki Urasawa. If you are a fan of good science fiction stories, then I can only recommend this Manga. It's the 2nd story that I read from Urasawa and I think I'm going ...
1
|
Finished "Monster" today by Naoki Urasawa. Well this is one of those other series that is highly recommened out there if you want to read Manga. So I just jumped into it. I didn't really know what it was except that it was a psychologi...
2
|
I finished reading "Vinland Saga: Book Seven". It's the end of the 3th arc in Vinland Saga. And I have to admit... It's been a blast. If you have no idea what to get for Christmas and you like a good comic book series... Look at ...
1
|
Well, after finishing "Vagabond" (which I think is a must read... like WOW), I finished "Claymore" today. In a lot of places, and in some reviews you find the idea that Claymore is just like "Berserk". So I bought it bec...
2
|
Finally started reading "Vagabond". I had the collection on the shelf for a while now. I read 7 of the VizBig albums in 3 days... Story so far is great. Characters are compelling. There is little dialogue... but what is in there is pr...
3
|
Stopped reading kingdom( such a great Manga btw to war tactics lovers and strategies) And started reading liar game even thou I don’t like the art very much but the story is very great. Recommend both 💕
5
|
I just finished watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. It was alright not one of those anime that made me want to stay up til 7 am the next day to finish it but it was good. I found the ending unsatisfying though.
0
|
Favorite childhood anime? Mine was Vandread, I recently rewatched it. It is NOT for kids lmao still like it though
1
|
Finally got the 14th volume of wolf and spice! Now need to read from volume 1 to 14 again.
4
|
I love all the parts of JoJo bizarre adventure part 1-8 something about it makes it unique with its awesome poses, creative character design and development, action and plot. My favorite part of JoJo bizarre adventure was part 3 stardust crusaders,...
3
|
Sakamoto-san, I feel like his mere existence just defies logic. Everyone basicly falls in love/like with him one way or another. He just charms everyone. 🦄
0
|
I'm reading this yaoi called A man like You and while I was at work it updated and man how I wished I could just drop everything and go and read that new chapter. This is what responsibility are good for. Keeping me from doing all the things I w...
1
|
Hahaha, I don't know why it took me so long to realize this (but it makes sense why I liked both mangas). But two of my top mangas Homunculus and Ichi the Killer were both written by Yamamoto Hideo and I was wondering why they were both so viol...
0
|
Well ...I've been into manga and anime for such a long time now...it's not even funny lol...looks like I am not gonna grow up from it...never and I don't mind :D
2
|
I think my favorite show of all time is YuYu Hakusho. If I started listing everything I like it would go on for way to long.
0
|
Helloha! I'm a former EPer (NarutoShippudenFanGirl) now entering similar worlds under my pen name Ren Atla. Now if I have a pen name.... that must mean I'm a writer, right? Yep. I currently have nothing published but I will by the end of 2...
0
|
No one told me how good Bocu no Hero Academia was. I haven't read all the chapters yet, but it is rely good.
0
|

I Love Anime and Manga
Categories: Fiction, Hobbies

I Love Anime and Manga | Similar Worlds