I Have Very Vivid Dreams

I Have Very Vivid Dreams
Two very vivid dreams go back to when I was 5 or 6 (am 76 now), but I never forgot them. They both had to do with water. In the first one, we were riding in my dad's truck and crossing a body of water. We weren't on a bridge but more lik...
+ 2 0 replies 3 views Jun 22, 2020 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
My dreams are an absolute ride and I love them! I tried to start a dream journal because I truly believe dreams can tell us a lot about ourselves but I don't have the self-discipline it requires unfortunately.
+ 3 1 reply 4 views May 17, 2020 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
My dream was focused on a girl from our world called Naomi and Kail, a prince from another world. Naomi had ended up in Kail’s world several years prior while walking to school. She had fallen through a portal and met Kail not long after. Over the ye...
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Jan 30, 2020 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
Had a dream that I was at work talking to my supervisor about all these questions I really did have. My supervisor was wearing this light pink knit cardigan and dark pants and we were standing around one of my worker's desks. It seemed like I wa...
+ 2 1 reply 7 views Jan 24, 2020 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
I dreamed I was an actress, and there was a handsome actor that I liked, but I had to act a certain way in order for him to like me. Then I dreamed I was in a play, but it was my first play and I needed more time to rehearse so I was going to stay la...
+ 0 2 replies 6 views Jan 21, 2020 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
Memories of them attack me randomly at any time a day. What I usually feel the most is something that I'd call the essence of a place or a person that I met in my dream. The sad part of it is that I wish I could go back. I know those places and ...
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
Just woke up from a very vivid dream about someone close to me dying. And as I woke up from watching myself trying to struggle to move on, I couldn’t stop crying 😢 I’m going to go watch funny videos and try not to have have an anxiety attack at 4am...
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
I have to write this one down, because it is so weird. I went back to sleep this morning. I got up at 6:30 and ate breakfast for a change, and by 8:00 a.m I began to feel a little dizzy and sick. I went back to bed and had a very strange dream. I dr...
+ 7 9 replies 20 views Sep 4, 2019 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
Apparently I was tossing and muttering in my sleep last night 😱 but I can’t remember what I was dreaming about. Which is a shame 😅 although maybe I’m better off not knowing 😂
+ 3 2 replies 14 views May 5, 2019 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
I really wish I could draw or paint. Some of my dreams are powerful and intense. It would be better than a pink floyd adventure.
+ 0 5 replies 6 views Apr 14, 2019 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
I have super vivid dreams about eating. 😂 I'll just be sitting at a table eating soup or burritos.. lots of things. It's such a vivid dream that I can taste the food I'm eating. It's awesome :D
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Jan 18, 2019 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
If I can’t have it in reality, I can dream about it as much as I like.
+ 7 6 replies 5 views Dec 1, 2018 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
Not very often but when I do they wake me up and I lay here awake for hours thinking about the dream.
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
ive actually gotten ideas 4 a few of my stories from some weird dream i had the night prior 😆
+ 2 1 reply 2 views Oct 20, 2018 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
I never know when I'm dreaming. People usually know they are dreaming because it feels fake. It feels like plastic. I always wake up confused. Every night, my mind tricks me. It makes me think I'm with someone. I'm not. It makes ...
+ 3 4 replies 17 views Sep 23, 2018 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
Last night I had a dream that I was back in high school in class. The school I was in was ina hillside over looking a lake. Class was going normally until the classroom dropped several feet and then started speeding down the hill into the lake. Some ...
+ 2 0 replies 6 views Apr 27, 2018 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
Some of my dreams are pretty similar to the films of David Lynch or Federico Fellini...
+ 0 1 reply 1 views Mar 29, 2018 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
This is my dream last night (10 feb 2018) till this morning (11 feb 2018) Im in sort of a game wherein i could restart when i die or just restart when i wanted to Im walking around 4 dogs .. Where in some kind of woods but theres a path to a huge m...
+ 3 1 reply 4 views Feb 10, 2018 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
Elevators, I hate elevator dreams! The elevator always goes either too far underground or higher then it should. I've had dreams like these so often I've kind of started to think 'wonder where I'll end up' when I step into an...
+ 11 11 replies 34 views Jan 28, 2018 |
I Have Very Vivid Dreams
My recent theme has been flooded rivers with muddy, slippery banks that I struggle to climb once I fall in. Water is usually emotion for me in a dream, I get quite literally swept into them and find it hard to escape. I also have dreams where I need ...
+ 4 0 replies 6 views Jan 15, 2018 |

I Have Very Vivid Dreams
Dreams Health