I Have Very Vivid Dreams

Apparently I was tossing and muttering in my sleep last night 😱 but I can’t remember what I was dreaming about. Which is a shame 😅 although maybe I’m better off not knowing 😂
3
|
It was dream after dream after dream last night.. And they weren’t good dreams either... I can only fully remember two.. 💀💀 I haven’t dreamt in months, last night was a whole rollercoaster in my sleep.
2
|
I really wish I could draw or paint. Some of my dreams are powerful and intense. It would be better than a pink floyd adventure.
0
|
I have super vivid dreams about eating. 😂 I'll just be sitting at a table eating soup or burritos.. lots of things. It's such a vivid dream that I can taste the food I'm eating. It's awesome :D
0
|
If I can’t have it in reality, I can dream about it as much as I like.
6
|
Not very often but when I do they wake me up and I lay here awake for hours thinking about the dream.
3
|
ive actually gotten ideas 4 a few of my stories from some weird dream i had the night prior 😆
2
|
I never know when I'm dreaming. People usually know they are dreaming because it feels fake. It feels like plastic. I always wake up confused. Every night, my mind tricks me. It makes me think I'm with someone. I'm not. It makes ...
3
|
Within the last five years, I lost my two best friends, David and Kai to cancer. Today, I dream of them often. Last night I had a dream that Kai was with me. We were trying to get into my shop door, but somehow, it was blocked. I was upset, as it was...
3
|
Have you stopped dreaming? Don't. Don't Dream It's Over
3
|
Last night I had a dream that I was back in high school in class. The school I was in was ina hillside over looking a lake. Class was going normally until the classroom dropped several feet and then started speeding down the hill into the lake. Some ...
2
|
Some of my dreams are pretty similar to the films of David Lynch or Federico Fellini...
0
|
This is my dream last night (10 feb 2018) till this morning (11 feb 2018) Im in sort of a game wherein i could restart when i die or just restart when i wanted to Im walking around 4 dogs .. Where in some kind of woods but theres a path to a huge m...
3
|
Elevators, I hate elevator dreams! The elevator always goes either too far underground or higher then it should. I've had dreams like these so often I've kind of started to think 'wonder where I'll end up' when I step into an...
11
|
My recent theme has been flooded rivers with muddy, slippery banks that I struggle to climb once I fall in. Water is usually emotion for me in a dream, I get quite literally swept into them and find it hard to escape. I also have dreams where I need ...
4
|
Holy Toledo. Last night’s dream was all kinds of messed up! You’ll have to bear with me here, because it’s all kinda fuzzy/blurring together. Just certain things really stand out. I wish I could remember the whole thing more clearly! I haven’t had ti...
0
|
I had a really strange dream last night! I worked for an esteemed family and had to wear old time fancy white wigs (which was common for esteemed people). I’m not sure if this was modern time or back in time. Anyway, I was treated badly by the woman ...
1
|
I’ve been having bad dreams almost every night here recently. I don’t know what the deal is. And they’re so random! lol The first dream I think I posted on here? It was about going on a tropical vacation with my bf and bff and not being able to fin...
2
|
I was doing my homework and fell asleep then I had a dream that I ran away and became an escort and my sister some how found out what town I was in and tore up the place looking for me. More than being surprised that I was an escort in my dream I was...
5
|
I always have vivid weird dream a day or two before my presentation. It is always related to the presentation, sometimes i dream i’m not allowed to give the presentation, sometimes something else happens in dream..i always wake up scared of it. Lol. ...
2
|

I Have Very Vivid Dreams
Categories: Dreams, Health

I Have Very Vivid Dreams | Similar Worlds