I Have Very Vivid Dreams

My dream was focused on a girl from our world called Naomi and Kail, a prince from another world. Naomi had ended up in Kail’s world several years prior while walking to school. She had fallen through a portal and met Kail not long after. Over the ye...
0
|
Had a dream that I was at work talking to my supervisor about all these questions I really did have. My supervisor was wearing this light pink knit cardigan and dark pants and we were standing around one of my worker's desks. It seemed like I wa...
2
|
I dreamed I was an actress, and there was a handsome actor that I liked, but I had to act a certain way in order for him to like me. Then I dreamed I was in a play, but it was my first play and I needed more time to rehearse so I was going to stay la...
0
|
Memories of them attack me randomly at any time a day. What I usually feel the most is something that I'd call the essence of a place or a person that I met in my dream. The sad part of it is that I wish I could go back. I know those places and ...
1
|
Just woke up from a very vivid dream about someone close to me dying. And as I woke up from watching myself trying to struggle to move on, I couldn’t stop crying 😢 I’m going to go watch funny videos and try not to have have an anxiety attack at 4am...
6
|
I have to write this one down, because it is so weird. I went back to sleep this morning. I got up at 6:30 and ate breakfast for a change, and by 8:00 a.m I began to feel a little dizzy and sick. I went back to bed and had a very strange dream. I dr...
7
|
Apparently I was tossing and muttering in my sleep last night 😱 but I can’t remember what I was dreaming about. Which is a shame 😅 although maybe I’m better off not knowing 😂
3
|
It was dream after dream after dream last night.. And they weren’t good dreams either... I can only fully remember two.. 💀💀 I haven’t dreamt in months, last night was a whole rollercoaster in my sleep.
2
|
I really wish I could draw or paint. Some of my dreams are powerful and intense. It would be better than a pink floyd adventure.
0
|
I have super vivid dreams about eating. 😂 I'll just be sitting at a table eating soup or burritos.. lots of things. It's such a vivid dream that I can taste the food I'm eating. It's awesome :D
0
|
If I can’t have it in reality, I can dream about it as much as I like.
7
|
Not very often but when I do they wake me up and I lay here awake for hours thinking about the dream.
3
|
ive actually gotten ideas 4 a few of my stories from some weird dream i had the night prior 😆
2
|
I never know when I'm dreaming. People usually know they are dreaming because it feels fake. It feels like plastic. I always wake up confused. Every night, my mind tricks me. It makes me think I'm with someone. I'm not. It makes ...
3
|
Have you stopped dreaming? Don't. Don't Dream It's Over
3
|
Last night I had a dream that I was back in high school in class. The school I was in was ina hillside over looking a lake. Class was going normally until the classroom dropped several feet and then started speeding down the hill into the lake. Some ...
2
|
Some of my dreams are pretty similar to the films of David Lynch or Federico Fellini...
0
|
This is my dream last night (10 feb 2018) till this morning (11 feb 2018) Im in sort of a game wherein i could restart when i die or just restart when i wanted to Im walking around 4 dogs .. Where in some kind of woods but theres a path to a huge m...
3
|
Elevators, I hate elevator dreams! The elevator always goes either too far underground or higher then it should. I've had dreams like these so often I've kind of started to think 'wonder where I'll end up' when I step into an...
11
|
My recent theme has been flooded rivers with muddy, slippery banks that I struggle to climb once I fall in. Water is usually emotion for me in a dream, I get quite literally swept into them and find it hard to escape. I also have dreams where I need ...
4
|

I Have Very Vivid Dreams
Categories: Dreams, Health

I Have Very Vivid Dreams | Similar Worlds