I can never talk when I'm angry.

I tend to get just absolutely livid anytime I'm misconstrued and it sucks a lot. Like that's one of very few things that upsets me and boy does it, I'll go from chill to seething with rage instantly. And I kinda tend to lock up when that happens; I can't really talk or if I do talk, I'll say just incredibly aggressive or boneheaded shit. IDK how normal that is. But yeah there's barely such a thing as a moderate level of anger for me, just 0 to 60 in nothing flat. Honestly I sometimes find myself boiling over for hours if I have a bad enough argument on here.
sircartier · 18-21, F
wait our posts were so similar and were posted almost at the same time. not us being each other
sircartier · 18-21, F
[@4199,BlueVeins] using my line
BlueVeins · 22-25
[@1177522,sircartier] god i love doing lines
sircartier · 18-21, F
[@4199,BlueVeins] same it keeps me skinny
TheMisanthrope · 22-25, M
Sometimes there's no point in talking when you're angry.
TheLastWord · 22-25, M
Not me, when I get angry I usually become really sinister and belittle the person until they're apologizing to me. Unless I'm wrong, which I always admit to.
sircartier · 18-21, F
i say a lot of things when i’m angry so it’s best to just leave me alone🧏🏽‍♀️

I Am God