I Can Handle The Truth

BobGrant45 · 70-79, M Best Comment
Single motherhood is child abuse. Most single mothers tell their child abusive lies to justify preventing the child from receiving the love and teaching of his or her father.
Adaydreambeliever · 56-60, FVIP
[@1130021,BobGrant45] what a fucking pile of horseshit - clearly this touched a nerve and you came out with a bitter and arrogant view, entirely unrealistic and not to mention bigotedly judgemental.

You seem to be entirely out of touch with humanity and the reality of human relationships. For instance you seem entirely ignorant about the women who were left as soon as the guy found out she was pregnant and then had no choice but to raise the child or get rid of it. Then there are women whose partner died etc. etc.. so many reasons NOT fitting with your narrow-minded soap- box stand

There are enough studies to show that kids raised by single parents can perform and be as emotionally well-rounded as those raised by two parents of opposite sex. There are many different forms of family too which you seem unable to recognise.

Lastly, to show that I do not fall into the trap you have of being anti the other sex - I would also point out that there are MANY many examples of single fathers having very successfully raised children.

PS I wont be responding.. if you have an issue with anything I said then you are welcome to take it PM
BobGrant45 · 70-79, M
[@7167,Adaydreambeliever] Yes, the statistics on failure of children raised by single mother are horrific. Children of single mothers do less well or much worse in every way that can be counted or measured. Children raised without the love and guidance of their own real fathers suffer far more abuse, end up in prisons, do less well in schools, end up working as prostitutes, end up as homeless drug addicts, and outnumber well raised children in every way. There are mountains of consistent research data over many decades. There are exceptions, of course, who survive the abusive childhood and still do well in life, but there are far more who don't. Look in any prison. In EVERY prison the majority of career criminals are the product of single mothers.
Mathis1 · M
[@1130021,BobGrant45] The statistics are absolutely true. Thank you for your comments and stick to your guns! For the record, I blocked the profane and abusive woman.

Nanori · 26-30, F
My parents would get a lifetime in jail
Mathis1 · M
[@934648,Nanori] so very sad.
Rhodesianman · 56-60, M
This is true .My dad and I never got on .
Mathis1 · M
[@470110,Rhodesianman] So sad.
Adaydreambeliever · 56-60, FVIP
I am a bit confused to be honest! I know what feeling alienated from one's parent is.. I am not sure what this post is saying the cause is... or whether it's saying that's so in one case..
Ladylavinia · 18-21, F
I can agree to some extent although sometimes the parent has caused it themselves. I experienced that , I love both of my parents even though they still talk shit to me about each other
Mathis1 · M
[@1132510,Ladylavinia] I'm glad you love them both in spite of everything.
Dolimyte · 36-40, M
Yeah, it can get really malicious, and everyone suffers.
Mathis1 · M
[@1999,Dolimyte] 100 percent true.
revenant · F
I am dealing with that at the moment and it is so ugly.
Mathis1 · M
[@476282,revenant] I am truly sorry. I know exactly how you feel. May God bless and sustain you in this very difficult time. 🙏😥
revenant · F
[@1140499,Mathis1] thank you very much and good luck to you also
uncalled4 · 51-55, M
I truly believe that some people are ill-suited to rear a child.

I Can Handle The Truth