I Am In Love

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I love how he makes me feel, like anything is possible, or like it's worth it. I want to be in his arms where I would feel secured and happy .. loving him more with every passing day. He is the knight that swept me off my feet. I see him as som...
7
|
hi i love my girlfriend more than anything thank you for coming to my TED talk
1
|
i'm in love with my boyfriend but lately i have been wanting to take my own life
2
|
I am... I'm so very in love. We've been dating for nearly 8 months. We basically live together, I have my own place but I don't go there often... My snake has moved in to his house. We shop together, we split bills... But I've nev...
3
|
Moments of love are not always graceful. The words said are not always poetic. Some moments are silence when it speaks more than any words could. Some moments are clumsy and don’t turn out as you might have planned. Moments of love can be shown in t...
8
|
oof I think I’m in love💞😭
16
|
But he doesnt love me back 😭
3
|
Hi, everyone. I'm a new member here at Similar Worlds. I wanted my first post to be in this group. I am in love with my wife, and I can't say that enough. We've been together for almost 10 years. A few months ago, she was diagnosed wit...
9
|
I've actually never been in love. Don't really think it exists especially in today's society. I think people confuse love with lust. Today people date for a month and suddenly they're in love. Few months later they're with so...
18
|
you’re my sunshine and rain and breeze. everything that makes my heart happy. like a blooming flower. i see you and my heart beams like a flower. i see you and i know everything is alright.
4
|
I have a question for those in this group. How do you know you're in love? I think I might be in love with my SD but I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure he at least likes me, maybe he loves me. My gut tells me he does, but who knows.
4
|
I am feeling so loved this moment! I was on skype with my boyfriend and we talked on and on like always we do have very long entertaining conversations about so many things but tonight I am a bit sick scratchy voice hair a mess in updo no makeup and ...
10
|
I'm in love with a guy who's been a part of my life for almost the past 5 years. He's the love of my life, and that's a big thing for someone like me to say. I'm usually the anti-love one when people describe me. I'm not...
4
|
The moment I realized I was completely and utterly in love with you was unexpected. We had been dating for a couple of months and I really liked you. You were (and still are) different from my past relationship. You always make me feel like number on...
5
|
Currently engaged :) my beautiful love of about 6 years glad I finally had the courage to leave the friend zone
4
|
I'm madly in love with my girlfriend but she's pulling away alot recently and I don't feel her love for me anymore. It's a terrible feeling. Knowing it's partly because of my mental illness and my insecurities that spawned be...
0
|
don't choose, you have no choice. love is not made, it happens. at any where ,at any time ,with anyone. that's my feeling ,what's your opinion
4
|
GraesSparrow ~ but even that won't be long enough
1
|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI This is my motivation song for calling my crush. Lets me know I'm not completely hopeless.
0
|
Graessparrow ~I am yours eternally
2
|

I Am In Love
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Am In Love | Similar Worlds