I Am Loyal to My Friends

A person can get lost here on SW. More ways than one. So many souls expressing their selves. I forget the MOST important part on social media site like this. FRIENDS! I come here to interact for various reasons but to really find a friend! It's ...
7
|
When I was little my parents work took us to Ukraine, and we lived in Kyiv. We were there almost a year during which I learnt many Ukrainian and Russian word s from several friends I made, with whom I'm still in touch today!
3
|
I'm slow making good friends, I don't ignore those hesitant vibes but once you're my friend I won't let you feel lonely for my company!
6
|
I don't want my favors and affection to be reciprocated, but I wonder where has the loyalty been lost?
1
|
I am most likely more loyal to my friends than they can ever return to me. I have a history of friends, whom I am now slightly bitter towards but never want to open up and let them know my real thoughts. I was, and still to this day, the person who w...
3
|
If you become my friend; you will have one for a lifetime.
12
|
And yet they all leave anyways... maybe I'm too loyal sometimes?
2
|
i had friends. but they suck. they abandon me. i've no friends now and i love it. :)
7
|
Old friends from school, newer friends from the army all are like chosen siblings... Friends are the family you can pick yourself. Where did I read that?
0
|
My best friends are few, in effect. Lately, Adelaide, who is a Gemini, Alexandre, who is a Scorpio, and Thierry, who is a Sagittarius.
2
|
Lately, I've felt like my closest friends just don't want to be around me. They make plans right in front of me without inviting me, ignore me when I speak, and they never defend me when something malicious is said about me. The other day, ...
1
|
My friends are the only family I have and I am very very loyal to them! My circle is very small and my friends mean everything to me! If you want to hurt them you have to go through me!
3
|
I consider myself to be one of the fortunate adult that still "hang around" with his childhood friends. 43 years later and we still fish, camp and get together for holiday dinners with our spouses. Really cool in my book 👍
4
|
Yes wings can be broken. But do not lay dormant and do not lay to rest. Mend those wings, heal those wounds. You were born to fly and you are meant to fly once more. I'll be here my friend to fly with you once again.
2
|
Loyalty is not too common these days. Don't take advantage of the true people in your life, they can walk away and find people who not only deserve their loyalty- but return it.
22
|
Look who made some friends, me 👈🏼 💁🏼
21
|
As long as my friends treat me well and respect me. I'll treat them the same way. Loyalty is not a one way road. You should only give as good as you get back.
4
|
Loyalty is a dying quality these days. Have people forgotten, or ever known, how to be loyal? There comes a time to cut someone loose if they derail us with negative energy, lies, selfishness, or we are being used, or have diverged down such differen...
13
|
The ONE time, ONE time where I am like "Screw it, I am taking a day off from SW. My friends will be okay, they will understand, and it's just one day." I made sure each one was fine and okay. Double checking if it was okay for me reall...
0
|
I hope this isn't a bad thing...I'd do just about anything for the friends I love...My loyalty is unfaltering and it never changes. It just makes me sad that this loyalty is often one sided and that I give my trust to someone who fails at b...
2
|

I Am Loyal to My Friends
Categories: Friendship, Health

I Am Loyal to My Friends | Similar Worlds