I Am Not Sure If What I Am Doing Is A Mistake
I'm just putting more and more stress on myself and with.the end of my 6 year relationship I have found myself drinking more often or taking sleeping pills because it just makes it all easier and relaxing
DistressedDamsel · 26-30, F
Stay strong it’s tough that’s a huge part of your past life so it’s understandable but you will definitely pull through
LyricalOne · F
Understandable but just be sure you’re not creating a new problem and adding more stress. Look for positive coping mechanisms instead.
updown2020 · 56-60, M
Well know you need help and fast because this will only lead into trouble and you have enough trouble already.
SoFine · 41-45, F
Aim to get out into nature, find parks, fields, walk, swim, cycle. ...

Yes, mourn the end..... it does take time to adjust. ...

Then forgive both of you, forgive the reasons why it ended. When you can write on paper what you should have said, should have done, all the loos ends.....

Then list, what you did "gain", what a difference they did make for you. Can be simple as love of music, love of dancing...what hobby or activity they introduced you to.

Who you are is love, under the pain is your inner love of self. You still have your love that you have for you.