I Appreciate the Little Things In Life

I've been fairly depressed lately, in a passive and constant way. And that seems normal in society any more, not just here, but almost everywhere I go. My one request on a day of reverence, is that we all take time, not to think about what we...
See More 禄
+ 5 20 replies 27 views Sep 11, 2019 |
PuppetOnStrings26-30, F
Thank you for this馃尮 ..
Notanymore36-40, M
[@180839,PuppetOnStrings] thank you for a beautiful picture of a beautiful place this morning
PuppetOnStrings26-30, F
[@519030,Notanymore] You're welcome 馃 ..
Stereoguy56-60, M
You are 100% correct! Truer words have never been spoken. Sometimes when I get really stressed I count my blessings. All of a sudden my blood pressure is down and life is looking good again. 馃
Stereoguy56-60, M
[@519030,Notanymore] Yes it is. We even have it better today the Carnigies and Rockefellers at their peak.
Notanymore36-40, M
[@78387,Stereoguy] absolutely....if you get a chance to walk through the house that George Vanderbilt built that was a castle in it's time.....you can realize how much easier you have it almost anywhere in the USA nowdays
Stereoguy56-60, M
[@519030,Notanymore] Absolutely!
StellasXOF36-40
At least your dog is happy 鈽猴笍
Notanymore36-40, M
[@209334,LiMustache] Nimrod is always happy
StellasXOF36-40
[@519030,Notanymore] 馃槄馃憤馃徏
AnarchoMetalchic36-40
A-fucking-men. Indoor plumbing is something that many people in other countries still don't even have. It's so much easier to count your shortcomings or things you lack, over blessings. It's a good reminder to do so.
Notanymore36-40, M
[@529463,AnarchoMetalchic] yeah.... it's crazy how much we take for granted that a few hours of air travel away would be a life-changing luxury
AnarchoMetalchic36-40
[@519030,Notanymore] When I visited Curacao, people there had cement homes with no glass in the windows, no doors that closed, and certainly no plumbing. To me, it was unimaginable to live that way. To them, they were happy as could be and didn't know any other life.
Notanymore36-40, M
[@529463,AnarchoMetalchic] how blessed we truly are!
Justmerae51-55, F
There is always something to be grateful for. :)
Notanymore36-40, M
[@2144,Justmerae] definitely so.
shy07me31-35, F
That's a great attitude! Keep on spreading and sharing good postive vibes鈾ワ笍
Notanymore36-40, M
[@353209,shy07me] thank you
I often do this. I came from nothing so I am so grateful for what I do have.

I Appreciate the Little Things In Life
Other

I've been fairly depressed lately, in a passi... | I Appreciate the Little Things In Life | Similar Worlds