I Summer

SageWanderer · 70-79, M
I like that, " Sometimes I need my skin to touch the breeze". Thanks for sharing!
summersong · F
[@516380,SageWanderer] glad you like it! They have so many beautiful songs.
This is absolutely beautiful ❤🌼
summersong · F
[@1137766,DandelionDesires] isn’t it? I love them so much, they speak to the wildness of having a sensitive heart 💚🌻
[@334441,summersong] Indeed! They remind me of First Aid Kit, not exactly in voice, but substance & emotion. I'm so glad you posted it, as music is life to me & mainstream doesn't feed the soul. I feel like a kid at Christmas & have them playing on Spotify already 😊🤗😌
summersong · F
[@1137766,DandelionDesires] yay! And I have to say I was not familiar with First Aid Kit so I’m listening to them now (and loving them!) so thank you as well 🤗💚🤗
SageWanderer · 70-79, M
[@334441,summersong] Surprised that living in Appalachia that I've not heard them before. There is something to look forward to now; exploring their music on those cold, windy mountain days this winter.
SageWanderer · 70-79, M
Last year at this time I spent a week just working to get my mind set to face my oblation. Now it’s facing the winter with all the unknowns. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤗
[@516380,SageWanderer] I started slowly preparing myself when those chilly days of fall started creeping in. I absolutely hate winter, it robs me of so much, mentally. My body doesn’t tolerate the cold, so I know it's getting ready to hurt like hell, in more ways than one..that the struggle is coming whether I want it or not. Sigh.☹️
SageWanderer · 70-79, M
[@1137766,DandelionDesires] I miss spending winters in Florida. And I know all too well the effects of the cold on the body.

I Summer