I Was Adopted

i was taken away from my parent when i was 5 they werent good parents now my parents r really nice 2 me they r good parents
5
|
I was adopted when I was just 1 month old. I never met my birth mother and I will never have the opportunity. Here in Mexico it works as a closed adoption. My only question was Why she did it. Their are a lot of alternatives like she didn't ha...
14
|
I allway wonder why my birth mum never wonted me 😫😞
7
|
I was adopted at 13. It was such a strange experience but the family which took me in have been amazing and I'm so grateful for it <3
9
|
When I was 13, my parents sat me down for a serious talk. I found out they weren't my birth parents. My birth mother was only 16 and the woman I had always thought was my mom knew the family. She and her husband adopted me. I don't hate...
27
|
What I learned was that I was taken at the age of 2, from my birth mother. I wasn't adopted until the age of 5. I have been searching for answers since I was 18 & I'm 52 now. I doubt I'll ever know the answers to my history, what h...
6
|
Both my husband and I were adopted I met my bio mom and dad when I was 18 and its really hard to find my husbands mom I have his bio name and a 20 year old picture of her...
5
|
Here's the Story...... (Originally posted on EP, April 2009) I was adopted at birth and have never met my natural parents. However, I know the basic circumstances around my adoption from information passed down through the adoption agency invol...
11
|

I Was Adopted
Categories: Parenting and Family

I Was Adopted | Similar Worlds