I Was Adopted

My parents adopted my when I was 9. I was so happy to be in a permanent home. Foster homes are not fun.
12
|
i was taken away from my parent when i was 5 they werent good parents now my parents r really nice 2 me they r good parents
5
|
I allway wonder why my birth mum never wonted me 😫😞
7
|
I was adopted at 13. It was such a strange experience but the family which took me in have been amazing and I'm so grateful for it <3
11
|
When I was 13, my parents sat me down for a serious talk. I found out they weren't my birth parents. My birth mother was only 16 and the woman I had always thought was my mom knew the family. She and her husband adopted me. I don't hate...
29
|
What I learned was that I was taken at the age of 2, from my birth mother. I wasn't adopted until the age of 5. I have been searching for answers since I was 18 & I'm 52 now. I doubt I'll ever know the answers to my history, what h...
6
|
Both my husband and I were adopted I met my bio mom and dad when I was 18 and its really hard to find my husbands mom I have his bio name and a 20 year old picture of her...
5
|
Here's the Story...... (Originally posted on EP, April 2009) I was adopted at birth and have never met my natural parents. However, I know the basic circumstances around my adoption from information passed down through the adoption agency invol...
11
|

I Was Adopted
Categories: Parenting and Family

I Was Adopted | Similar Worlds