I Love These Lyrics

I Love These Lyrics
They say 3 percent of the people use 5 to 6 percent of their brain 97 percent use 3 percent and the rest goes down the drain I'll never know which one I am but I'll bet you my last dime 99 percent think we're 3 percent 100 percent of t...
3
|
I Love These Lyrics
a song i haven't linked to any relationship. i first heard it a few years back on a commercial, for a college, i think. i fell in love with the harmonizing, after listening to it over and over i fell in love with the lyrics. BOY: You know...
1
|
I Love These Lyrics
"Haven't you heard? I'm stuck on a verse I'm stuck on a boy who fills me with joy I knew I was wrong to jump straight on into this picture so pretty But he is so pretty to me And he doesn't know just how far I would go Jus...
7
|
I Love These Lyrics
"Oh I miss the kiss of treachery The aching kiss before I feed" - The Cure
5
|
I Love These Lyrics
"For they could not love you, but still your love was true. And when no hope was left in sight on that starry, starry night you took your life, as lovers often do. But I could have told you, Vincent This world was never meant for one as beautifu...
1
|
I Love These Lyrics
Paint yourself a picture Of what you wish you looked like Maybe then they just might Feel an ounce of your pain Come into focus Step out of the shadows It's a losing battle There's no need to be ashamed 'Cause they don't e...
1
|
I Love These Lyrics
If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman? If I'm alive and well, will you be there and holding my hand?
7
|
I Love These Lyrics
You told me not to hold hands with the Devil. You warned me that I’d lose my faith. I never thought I’d leave my Heaven, but now I know you’re my saving grace. Saving Grace by Grace Carter. 💛
6
|
I Love These Lyrics
I’m trying, I’m trying to sleep. I’m trying, I’m trying to sleep. But I can’t but I can’t When you all have Guns for hands, yeah I love these lyrics sooo much because the lyrics are about the artist being worried about his suicidal fans, and when i...
1
|
I Love These Lyrics
Well I thought I was over you but I guess maybe I'm not 'cause when I let you go looks like lonely is all that I got
0
|
I Love These Lyrics
I found the heart of a lion In the belly of the beast And I held it in my hand, and I could feel I could feel, feel the beat
5
|
I Love These Lyrics
Burn the Ships by for king & country How did we get here? We're cast away on a lonely shore I can see in your eyes, dear It's hard to take for a moment more We've got to Burn the ships, cut the ties Send a flare into the night Sa...
2
|
I Love These Lyrics
Do you know Zaz?
2
|
I Love These Lyrics
Ever since you said goodbye, I've been out here on the wind And baby, you would be surprised all the places you have been
1
|
I Love These Lyrics
Missing you comes in waves, Tonight I'm drowning. -Drowning Chris Young
1
|
I Love These Lyrics
Here I am, Still tangled up with you.
4
|
I Love These Lyrics
For her, an oldie, too simple but still true if about the woman I love. Even the Bad Times Are Good - The Tremeloes There are times in this life of mine I think that the sun forgot how to shine But as long as you're always there It don't ...
3
|
I Love These Lyrics
1
|
I Love These Lyrics
Flowers cut and brought inside Black cars in a single line Your family in suits and ties And you're free The ache I feel inside Is where the life has left your eyes I'm alone for our last goodbye But you're free I remember you like y...
0
|
I Love These Lyrics
I need someone for my plaything So lonesome in my playground You baby, go straight to my head And make it seem like a miracle
0
|

I Love These Lyrics
Music

I Love These Lyrics | Similar Worlds