I Love These Lyrics

I’m trying, I’m trying to sleep. I’m trying, I’m trying to sleep. But I can’t but I can’t When you all have Guns for hands, yeah I love these lyrics sooo much because the lyrics are about the artist being worried about his suicidal fans, and when i...
1
|
Well I thought I was over you but I guess maybe I'm not 'cause when I let you go looks like lonely is all that I got
0
|
And this feels like drowning, Trouble sleeping, Restless dreaming. You're in my head Always, always. I just got scared Always, always. I'd rather choke on my bad decisions, then just carry them to my grave. You're in my head Always, al...
2
|
Nothing will do me in before I do myself, so save it for your own and the ones you can help
0
|
I found the heart of a lion In the belly of the beast And I held it in my hand, and I could feel I could feel, feel the beat
5
|
Burn the Ships by for king & country How did we get here? We're cast away on a lonely shore I can see in your eyes, dear It's hard to take for a moment more We've got to Burn the ships, cut the ties Send a flare into the night Sa...
3
|
You're a fire and not too hard to start You burn wild and you burn right through my heart I'm the fuel that you thought you'd never need But I light you up and you know you light up me
2
|
Do you know Zaz?
2
|
Why don’t you guide me in if I’m such a lost soul?
0
|
Watch your words turn to dust. As we forget, as we move on. Still, I refuse to let you slip away.
0
|
Ever since you said goodbye, I've been out here on the wind And baby, you would be surprised all the places you have been
1
|
Missing you comes in waves, Tonight I'm drowning. -Drowning Chris Young
1
|
Here I am, Still tangled up with you.
4
|
For her, an oldie, too simple but still true if about the woman I love. Even the Bad Times Are Good - The Tremeloes There are times in this life of mine I think that the sun forgot how to shine But as long as you're always there It don't ...
3
|
1
|
Flowers cut and brought inside Black cars in a single line Your family in suits and ties And you're free The ache I feel inside Is where the life has left your eyes I'm alone for our last goodbye But you're free I remember you like y...
0
|
"You can tell me all your thoughts, about the stars that fill polluted skies. And show me where you run to, when no one's left to take your side. But don't tell me where the road ends, cause I just don't wanna know, no I don'...
4
|
I need someone for my plaything So lonesome in my playground You baby, go straight to my head And make it seem like a miracle
0
|
"My mother said I'm too romantic, she said, 'You're dancing in the movies'. I almost started to believe her, then I saw you and I knew. Maybe it's 'cause I got a little bit older, maybe it's all that I've ...
5
|
hey you with the pretty face looks like its just you and I welcome to the human race where we're all fake and scared to die.
2
|

I Love These Lyrics
Categories: Music

I Love These Lyrics | Similar Worlds