I Love These Lyrics

You in the dark You in the pain You on the run Living a hell Living your ghost Living your end. Never seem to get in the place That I belong Don't want to lose the time Lose the time to come. Whatever you say it's alright Whatever you do...
1
|
Flowers cut and brought inside Black cars in a single line Your family in suits and ties And you're free The ache I feel inside Is where the life has left your eyes I'm alone for our last goodbye But you're free I remember you like y...
0
|
"You can tell me all your thoughts, about the stars that fill polluted skies. And show me where you run to, when no one's left to take your side. But don't tell me where the road ends, cause I just don't wanna know, no I don'...
3
|
One thing I don't know why It doesn't even matter how hard you try Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme when I was obsessed with time All I know, time was just slipping way And I watched it count down till the end of the day Watched it w...
2
|
I need someone for my plaything So lonesome in my playground You baby, go straight to my head And make it seem like a miracle
0
|
"My mother said I'm too romantic, she said, 'You're dancing in the movies'. I almost started to believe her, then I saw you and I knew. Maybe it's 'cause I got a little bit older, maybe it's all that I've ...
5
|
hey you with the pretty face looks like its just you and I welcome to the human race where we're all fake and scared to die.
2
|
2
|
Something Personal - Translated from Spanish from the lyrics by Joan Manuel Serrat- Probably in their towns they will be remembered like puppies of good people who stole flowers to gift their moms and feed the pigeons Probably all that must be tru...
3
|
"Early Autumn" - Patricia Barber When an early autumn walks the land and chills the breeze And touches with her hand the summer trees, Perhaps you'll understand what memories I own. There's a dance pavilion in the rain all shutt...
3
|
My, immaculate dream Made of breathe and skin I've been waiting for you Signed, with a home tattoo Happy birthday to you Was created for you. Can't ever keep from falling apart At the seams Can't I believe you're taking my hear...
2
|
1
|
I believe the stars are the headlights of angels Driving from heaven to save us To save us Look in the sky They're driving from heaven into our eyes Final words are so hard to devise I promise that I'll always remember your pretty eyes Your...
4
|
"We don't fit in well, we are just ourselves. I could use some help gettin' out of this conversation, yeah. You look stunning, dear, so don't ask that question here. This is my only fear, that we become beautiful people."
7
|
Ohh... oh, oh oh [repeat] [Verse 1:] Thought I was standing tall I thought I seen it all But baby I was wrong 'Cause you're the greatest I walk a thousand miles But nothing's what I found Until you came around 'Cause you're ...
1
|
Why do we Sing This is a Lyrics and a Poem. Why do we Sing - translation of Porqué Cantamos - Mario Benedetti. If each hour came with a death, if time was a cave of thiefs, the airs were no more the Buenos Aires, and each life no more than a movin...
2
|
Imagine me Loving what I see when the mirror looks at me 'cause I I imagine me In a place of no insecurities And I'm finally happy 'cause I imagine me Letting go of all of the ones who hurt me 'Cause they never did deserve me Can ...
1
|
Mes Aïeux - Dégénération
2
|
There is freedom within There is freedom without Try to catch the deluge In a paper cup There's a battle ahead Many battles are lost But you'll never see the end of the road While you're traveling with me. Hey now, hey now Don't...
4
|
Rhymes that keep their secrets Will unfold behind the clouds And there upon a rainbow Is the answer to a never ending story AaAaAaaahh
5
|

I Love These Lyrics
Categories: Music

I Love These Lyrics | Similar Worlds