I Love These Lyrics

Why you wanna shoot up yuh school today Why you wanna shoot up yuh school today Think about it, think about it, thi-thi-thi-think about it Think about it, think about it [Chorus: Wyclef Jean (Mavado)] Hold on, be strong, no matter what you're g...
0
22 hrs ago
|
To who corresponds (translated from Spanish) - Serrat. Myself, Joan Manuel Serrat, married, of legal age, living in Camprodón, Girona, son of Ángeles and Josep, singer-songwriter by profession, born in Barcelona, accorging to the Civil Registry, t...
1
|
There's a rumbling in my head It's getting louder and louder There's a shaking in my bones It's getting stronger and stronger There's a hunger in my heart It's full of promise, promise There's an itch under my ski...
3
|
"Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there feeling so high, but too far away to hold me. You know I'm the one who put you up there, name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?"
5
|
1
|
Sanctuary Welshly Arms When the darkness don't let you sleep I'ma hold you close And when space is all you need I can let you go And if the spark in your eye goes out I can be your glow Bringing you home, yeah Bringing you home I see you...
1
|
Only You Yazoo Looking from a window above, it's like a story of love Can you hear me Came back only yesterday I'm moving further away Want you near me All I needed was the love you gave All I needed for another day And all I ever ...
3
|
Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer Kiss me out of the bearded barley Nightly, beside the green, green grass Swing, swing, swing the spinning step You'll wear those shoes and I will wear that dress Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight Lead me...
1
|
Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House There is freedom within, there is freedom without Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup There's a battle ahead, many battles are lost But you'll never see the end of the road While you'...
0
|
And all I remember is your back Walking towards the airport, leaving us all in your past I traveled fifteen hundred miles to see you I begged you to want me, but you didn’t want to But piece by piece, he collected me up Off the ground, where you aba...
4
|
Broken Glass Sia Furler Lay down your arms I don't wanna fight anymore Rough seas will be calm (will be, will be) Hold on while we weather the storm We fall down like dogs playin' dead Well, our love's not worth playin' chicken...
0
|
What had to be Partial translation from Portuguese of "O Que Tinha de Ser" Jobim and Vinicius Because you've been in life the last hope Finding you made a child again Because you were mine already, without I even knowing it Becau...
0
|
Yesterday - The Beatles Yesterday All my troubles seemed so far away Now it looks as though they're here to stay Oh, I believe in yesterday Suddenly I'm not half the man I used to be There's a shadow hanging over me Oh, yesterday cam...
3
|
Canzone per te (English translation) Song For You The party that has just begun Has already finished The sky is no longer with us Our love was the envy of the lonely Your happiness was my pride It's been so great by now It doesn't know ho...
1
|
Close to You - Kate Wolf I like the way you smile It reminds me of a happy child It makes me feel a little less alone I miss you when you're gone The hours they stretch on and on Like water dripping slowly on a stone You're such a myster...
0
|
Again, but needed. The Great Pretender Oh yes I'm the great pretender (ooh ooh) Pretending I'm doing well (ooh ooh) My need is such I pretend too much I'm lonely but no one can tell Oh yes I'm the great pretender (ooh ooh) Adri...
0
|
I have come to the conclusion that nobody in this world has to learn the lyrics to The Killers’ “Mr. Brightside,” we’re all born knowing them.
4
|
Love Hurts - Nazareth Love hurts Love scars Love wounds and marks Any heart not tough or strong enough To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain Love is like a cloud, it holds a lot of rain Love hurts Ooh love hurts I'm young I know But even s...
3
|
Translated from Spanish "Pero el amor es más fuerte" (a rock ballad) - composer: Tanguito. But love is stronger "They can steal your heart Shot you to death at Moron They can wash your head .... For nothing The school never taug...
2
|
Shake It Out Florence + the Machine Regrets collect like old friends Here to relive your darkest moments I can see no way, I can see no way And all of the ghouls come out to play And every demon wants his pound of flesh But I like to keep some thin...
6
|

I Love These Lyrics
Categories: Music

I Love These Lyrics | Similar Worlds