I Love These Lyrics

Has no one told you she's not breathing. Hello I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to hello..... Don't try to fix me I'm not broken.
0
6 hrs ago
|
There is freedom within There is freedom without Try to catch the deluge In a paper cup There's a battle ahead Many battles are lost But you'll never see the end of the road While you're traveling with me. Hey now, hey now Don't...
4
|
Rhymes that keep their secrets Will unfold behind the clouds And there upon a rainbow Is the answer to a never ending story AaAaAaaahh
5
|
Tu me enseñaste a darle la vida un mejor diseño Y te encargaste de darme el cariño y la disiplina Oye, mami, a pesar en los días que no habia dinero Tu me enseñaste a sentirme orgulloso y ser sincero Y a no vivir de manera ilegal en cualquier esquin...
0
|
1
|
”May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground.”
1
|
3
|
1
|
Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more (Kio, Kio) [Lil Nas X:] I got the horses ...
3
|
Hatari - Ódýr
0
|
Life is like a small coin. (some few lines, translated from Spanish, from a rock ballad of my Country) "... It´s only about to live, that´s all the story. Having a love, without a love, with the inocence and hope of every day. It may ...
1
|
3
|
Hey you, out there in the cold Getting lonely, getting old Can you feel me? Hey you, standing in the aisles With itchy feet and fading smiles Can you feel me? Hey you, don't help them to bury the light Don’t give in without a fight (Hey You - ...
1
|
Why you wanna shoot up yuh school today Why you wanna shoot up yuh school today Think about it, think about it, thi-thi-thi-think about it Think about it, think about it [Chorus: Wyclef Jean (Mavado)] Hold on, be strong, no matter what you're g...
0
|
To who corresponds (translated from Spanish) - Serrat. Myself, Joan Manuel Serrat, married, of legal age, living in Camprodón, Girona, son of Ángeles and Josep, singer-songwriter by profession, born in Barcelona, accorging to the Civil Registry, t...
1
|
1
|
Sanctuary Welshly Arms When the darkness don't let you sleep I'ma hold you close And when space is all you need I can let you go And if the spark in your eye goes out I can be your glow Bringing you home, yeah Bringing you home I see you...
1
|
I'm always amazed at the themes that come up in things like music targeted to kids. Like this song from "All dogs go to heaven" The lyrics go, "I need Brazil, the throb, the thrill I've never been there, but someday I wil...
3
|
Only You Yazoo Looking from a window above, it's like a story of love Can you hear me Came back only yesterday I'm moving further away Want you near me All I needed was the love you gave All I needed for another day And all I ever ...
3
|
Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer Kiss me out of the bearded barley Nightly, beside the green, green grass Swing, swing, swing the spinning step You'll wear those shoes and I will wear that dress Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight Lead me...
1
|

I Love These Lyrics
Categories: Music

I Love These Lyrics | Similar Worlds