I Love These Lyrics

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Escape the fate-Remember every scar Clickin' her heels Says there's no place like hell When you wake up And you find yourself drinking from the bottom shelf Life can turn you upside down Chew you up and spit you out Tear you up it never e...
2
22 hrs ago
|
"it seems... that friendship is never what it seems, at the moment it seems you've made a friend." Avera Yugen
0
1 day ago
|
Everyone I know, Goes away, In the end... Hurt sung by Johnny Cash
5
1 day ago
|
Echo-Jason Walker Hello, hello Anybody out there? 'Cause I don't hear a sound Alone, alone I don't really know where the world is but I miss it now I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name Like a fool at the top of my l...
5
|
Illusion- VNV Nation❤️ I know it's hard to tell how mixed up you feel Hoping what you need is behind every door Each time you get hurt, I don't want you to change Because everyone has hopes, you're human after all The feeling sometime...
2
|
Drag a little pieces of a love you took from us Scatter like the ashes of my heart you burnt to dust Broken doesn't come close till how you left me when you let go When you're away When you're gone I'm alone, I'm afraid, I...
4
|
When We Meet Again (Translated) Today I paid the bills, fixed up the garden a bit, Decorated with flowers, the way you used to like it. I've given up junk food, And falling asleep in front of the TV. I've given up cigarettes, coffee just ...
0
|
All of us live with a demon inside. Some days you control the demon. And other days it controls you. And it is always hungry. It feeds on lust and longing. And while you may slumber, the demon never sleeps. It tempts you into crossing every line you...
1
|
Yesterday I died, tomorrow's bleeding. Fall into your sunlight. The future's open wide, beyond believing. To know why, hope dies. Losing what was found, a world so hollow. Suspended in a compromise. The silence of this sound, is soon to fol...
3
|
Translated from the Tango "La última Curda" Bandoneon, it hurts my heart your hoarse transgressor’s curse… Your tear of rum leads me Into the deep low underground where mud revolts. I know, don’t tell me! You’re right! Life is an a...
0
|
When you try your best but you don't succeed  When you get what you want but not what you need  When you feel so tired but you can't sleep  Stuck in reverse When the tears come streaming down your face  'Cause you lose something you c...
0
|
0
|
A bit embarrassing lol But Just wanted to share these lyrics with everyone I’ve always absolutely loved these lyrics. It’s from the Kesha song Finding you 🎵 Kiss me and tell me I'm fine and forget we’re dying I know forever don't exist ...
0
|
😫🎙🎶 I step off the train I'm walking down your street again And past your door But you don't live there anymore It's years since you've been there Now you've disappeared somewhere Like outer space You've found some bet...
1
|
Secret Promise (translated from "Jura Secreta) Only one thing makes me sad:… The lovers kiss that I didn't steal The secret promise that didn't make The lovers quarrel that had no cause Nothing that I can do will haunt me More ...
0
|
Lucia (English translation) - Joan Manuel Serrat This song flies to you, Lucía. The most beatiful love story that I've had and that I will have is a love letter that is taken away by the wind drawn in my voice to no where to no mailbox There...
1
|
Cancion del pinar (A lyrics in Spanish) F Fandermole & S. Garré Quiero dejar todas las palomas en el cedro de tu alma y todo el beso en tus pies que dejes de mirarme burlón se que te estoy dando poco y mucho te pediré Se la nube sola en la pr...
0
|
"Do you remember the 21st night of September? Love was changin' the minds of pretenders While chasin' the clouds away"
3
|
Love Hurts - Nazareth Love hurts Love scars Love wounds and marks Any heart not tough or strong enough To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain Love is like a cloud, it holds a lot of rain Love hurts Ooh love hurts I'm young I know But even s...
3
|
Song for You - Canzone per te (translated) - Sergio Endrigo The just started party Is already over The sky is no more with us Our love was the envy of who is alone It was my pride, your cheerfulness It has been so great and now It can...
1
|

I Love These Lyrics
Categories: Music

I Love These Lyrics | Similar Worlds