I Love These Lyrics

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I can't undo what I have done I cannot say what I have said Can't take it back, it's a little late now I didn't mean to hurt you, baby, in any way All I wanna do is walk away 'cause I don't wanna lie to you Something in ...
1
4 hrs ago
|
Cold bones Yeah, that's my love He hides away, like a ghost Oooh, does he know that we bleed the same? Oooh, don't wanna cry, but I break that way Cold sheets But where's my love I am searching high I'm searching low in the night ...
2
23 hrs ago
|
It starts with one thing I don't know why It doesn't even matter how hard you try Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme To explain in due time All I know Time is a valuable thing Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings Watch it count down ...
3
1 day ago
|
I was just an only child of the universe And then I found you And then I found you You are the sun and I am just the planets Spinning around you Spinning around you You were too good to be true Gold plated But what's inside you But what's i...
3
|
4
|
2
|
💜Just take my hand, hold on forever 💜
2
|
Oh, it's just me, myself and I Solo ride until I die 'Cause I got me for life Oh I don't need a hand to hold Even when the night is cold I got that fire in my soul
1
|
☀️☀️🎶Sunshine and daydreams🎶 ☀️☀️
1
|
Scarborough Fair / Canticle Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme Remember me to one who lives there For once she was a true love of mine Have her make me a cambric shirt Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme Without no ...
1
|
"Wishin' I could see the machinations. Understand the toil of expectations in your mind. Hold me like you never lost your patience, tell me that you love me more than hate me all the time and you're still mine."
6
|
Tell me somethin', girl Are you happy in this modern world? Or do you need more? Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for? I'm falling In all the good times I find myself Longin' for change And in the bad times I...
5
|
"So look me in the eyes, tell me what you see. Perfect paradise tearin' at the seams. I wish I could escape, I don't wanna fake it. Wish I could erase it, make your heart believe. But I'm a bad liar, bad liar. Now you know, now yo...
5
|
Don't you ever think of me When you're outside strollin' Don't you ever wave the flag When we're rockin' and rollin' Don't shit where you eat, my friend Who said it was hard to climb A peak that you can...
0
|
Hey baby 어서 내 손을 잡아줄래 나를 매일 밤마다 만나줄래 가고 싶은 곳들 나랑 가줄래 내가 사줄게 네 주위에 남자 I don't mind 빨리 나와 we ain't got no time 우린 닮아서 서로를 잘 알지 넌 내 옆에서 떠나지 마 You know I'm the one You know I'm the one You know I'm the one Tell me that you l...
2
|
The sweet smell of a great sorrow lies over the land Plumes of smoke rise and merge into the leaden sky A man lies and dreams of green fields and rivers But awakes to a morning with no reason for waking He's haunted by the memory of a lost parad...
0
|
"Like that"-Kris Wu I'm about to throw away my money, on you I'm about to throw it all Tell me what you want and we goin', it's on you Anything you want, it's ours I ain’t never seen a girl like that Tell me if we ...
0
|
0
|
8
|
Zamba Of You - Zamba de Usted - Argentinian Zamba. I don't know if this Zamba Would get to you. You go through the night beneath the bright stars Looking for the title town where I left it. For to listen again The little tune of your voi...
0
|

I Love These Lyrics
Categories: Music

I Love These Lyrics | Similar Worlds