I Have a Question

Remember when you could make a purchase in a store without having to give up your phone number?

Those were good times. Nowadays when I want to do something as simple as buy an overpriced Blockbuster retro shirt it turns into this thing where as I’m minding my own business, I’m being approached by some aggressive dude I wouldn’t want to devote any of my precious time to, feeling forced to give out some local pizza joint’s phone number just to avoid the hassle of blurting out...Dude, I’m not interested in anything you’re offering. Damn you Blockbuster.

I just tell them "I don't give that out" and they say okay and move on
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
[@15458,Usedtohaveanoffensiveusername] Maybe I should try that word for word because when I simply say “No” it makes them give off the vibe that I personally hurt their feelings or something.
[@436944,PerfectionOfTheHeart] mostly I get "okay" and sometimes an "I don't blame you" nobody seems butt hurt at it - but then again the people you're talking to don't own the store or really care if you give them your number. as long as they ask, they've done their job :)

I Have a Question
Health LGBT