I Have a Question

purplepen · 46-50, F
Not officially. I might have had it early last winter though, before it was officially in Canada.
StarLily · 46-50, F
[@658702,purplepen] I see. I know when it first started breaking out here some people thought they may have already had it. What were your symptoms like?
purplepen · 46-50, F
[@18164,StarLily] I had 3 waves of nasty flu. Symptoms included fever and chills, exhaustion all over, muscle aches worse than ever before, sore throat and swollen tonsils, dry cough then starting to turn into chest cough, and nerve pains in my legs, arms, hands and feet. The nerve pains still persist but not as bad. I controlled the symptoms with all sorts of OTC and herbal medicines. I never couģhed or sneezed on anyone. My asthma got worse before the masking was even a thing in Canada. I've been on symbicort for about 6 months now.
StarLily · 46-50, F
[@658702,purplepen] Wow. That sounds awful.🙁
I am not sure, but both my wife and I were sick in January before Covid19 became big. It was nothing like we had ever had before, but nobody was talking Covid19 then.
[@14748,Zebrawl] Yes it was. Thank you very much. Of course we also had the fever, cough and stuffy nose too. ☹️
You very well could of had COVID as fever is one of the symptoms. [@78387,Stereoguy]
[@14748,Zebrawl] That thought has definitely crossed our minds.
Not that I’m aware.
Not the kind where I had to isolate self. During initial lockdown phase, I used to be feverish during nights and better by day but exhausted throughout.
I overcame that over the passing time.
StarLily · 46-50, F
[@24735,Silentspectator] Glad you're doing better now.
[@18164,StarLily] can you measure your gladness and revert? Thanks.
Smart23 · 46-50, F
No,I haven't had the Corona virus. I am in the lowest group to get it. So I am not worried about it. I use common sense and precautionary measures. I think to many people panic about it.

I Have a Question
Health LGBT